[Q] Help me pls .cant unlock bootloader

26th May 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys .i cant unlock my bootloader with htcdev
i connect my phone to pc and open cmd .then i type (((fastboot oem get_identifier_token))) its say fastboot oem get_identifier_token is not recognized as an internal or external command. pls heeeeeeelp me .... ty
7th August 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #2  

4 posts
Can't Unlock the bootloader :crying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahosseini

i connect my phone to pc and open cmd .then i type (((fastboot oem get_identifier_token))) its say fastboot oem get_identifier_token is not recognized as an internal or external command. pls heeeeeeelp me .... ty

i've been trying to unlock my bootloader of HTC ChaCha but m unable to do it

As soon as i go into the fastboot screen the device becomes unrecognizable for the machine. but when my fone is ON it is recognised as "HTC phone".

I searched many threads but none of them could solve my problems. And m so much confused right now that what to do and what exactly to follow. Please help unlocking the bootloader. Please. The "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" command just shows "<waiting for device>". Please HELP!
6th September 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #3  
Flag Cairo

6 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahosseini

did you install adb? check in your terminal by writing "adb"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread