Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,319 Members 50,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help me pls .cant unlock bootloader

Tip us?

kiahosseini
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Help me pls .cant unlock bootloader

Hi guys .i cant unlock my bootloader with htcdev
i connect my phone to pc and open cmd .then i type (((fastboot oem get_identifier_token))) its say fastboot oem get_identifier_token is not recognized as an internal or external command. pls heeeeeeelp me .... ty

dkarde17
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't Unlock the bootloader :crying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahosseini View Post
i connect my phone to pc and open cmd .then i type (((fastboot oem get_identifier_token))) its say fastboot oem get_identifier_token is not recognized as an internal or external command. pls heeeeeeelp me .... ty

i've been trying to unlock my bootloader of HTC ChaCha but m unable to do it

As soon as i go into the fastboot screen the device becomes unrecognizable for the machine. but when my fone is ON it is recognised as "HTC phone".

I searched many threads but none of them could solve my problems. And m so much confused right now that what to do and what exactly to follow. Please help unlocking the bootloader. Please. The "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" command just shows "<waiting for device>". Please HELP!

dj_PA101
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahosseini View Post
did you install adb? check in your terminal by writing "adb"