S.onyXT.S v1.0 [UNBRICKER] - Xperia Tab S auto unbricker/flasher!

OP condi

19th May 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stth

No problem, you're well relaxed?

The idea is to change the position of the kernel image on the sd-card. I don't know the exact syntax of the dd command 4 win, you should ask it by executing dd.exe --help. guessing from the command from condis script it should be nearly the same.

/dev/zero should be something different in win > http://serverfault.com/questions/321...ent-in-windows
/dev/sdX must be replaced by \\.\X: where X is the drive letter of the SD (double check! ... really!)

Does this help already?

not as well as expected) i have linux laptop if its easyer. but not sure for drivers..
should i take sxts's kernel? cuz i cant open\decrypt ota for my sts
19th May 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Hax

not as well as expected) i have linux laptop if its easyer. but not sure for drivers..
should i take sxts's kernel? cuz i cant open\decrypt ota for my sts

jep, linux would be easier at some point but the unscrambler is only for win. but if dd and dev zero is no problem on your machine, it's ok to use win for that.

The zip has to be processed by desklunvr.exe from the condi-package first.
-> desklunvr.exe ota.zip

€: on linux you may have a adb package to install which should be sufficient. the driver is in the kernel. / for desklunvr.exe you'll need wine
Last edited by stth; 19th May 2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: €: linux hints
19th May 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Arrow unbrick, root and debloat xts
hi,

i had problems to execute condis batch script for windows, so i rewrote it for bash/linux and extended it's function a bit. It uses the file mirrors used by condi, so if anybody sees a problem with this, please tell me. references are included.

it can also be used as root script, if you delete some steps.
it can also be used to apply a custom rom, if you modify it.

see attachment. extract and run the shell script. adb, wine and root access (on host) are required. guide is included.

thanks go to @condi and all his sources, @stifilz, @Chainfire, LeslieAnn@androidcentral, @jappaj

cheers, stth
Attached Files
File Type: zip sony.xts.unbricker.zip - [Click for QR Code] (924.3 KB, 61 views)
Last edited by stth; 19th May 2014 at 11:07 PM. Reason: restructured post
30th May 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #34  
Flag hanoi
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Seems bootloader for XTS different with STS, STP so Unbrick.IMG from condi's Unbricker can't boot STS, STP from SD card.
15th June 2014, 11:59 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 34

88 posts
More
It took me a while before i got it working on the XTS, it seems the unbricker needs the right SD card to work. The least I can do is share which sd's are working, so you won't face the same problems i did:

Not working:
- TDK 4gb SDHC class 4
- Sandisk 4gb SDHC class 2
- Sandisk 2gb SD class 2
- Transcend 2gb SD class unknown
- Kingston 4gb SDHC class 4
- Integral MicroSD adapter with SD-02g Taiwan 2gb MicroSD class unkown

Working:
- Samsung MicroSD adapter with Samsung 16gb MicroSD class 10
16th July 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #36  

3 posts
Tab Xperia S asking for google account
Hello,

I need reset my tablet, its asking for google password

its model Tab Xperia S SGPT111DE/S

I have try to flash it with S.onyXT.S [UNBRICKER] v1.0 but nothing happend, never cold booting on screen

any idea ?

br,
pyroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderbouw

It took me a while before i got it working on the XTS, it seems the unbricker needs the right SD card to work. The least I can do is share which sd's are working, so you won't face the same problems i did:

Not working:
- TDK 4gb SDHC class 4
- Sandisk 4gb SDHC class 2
- Sandisk 2gb SD class 2
- Transcend 2gb SD class unknown
- Kingston 4gb SDHC class 4
- Integral MicroSD adapter with SD-02g Taiwan 2gb MicroSD class unkown

Working:
- Samsung MicroSD adapter with Samsung 16gb MicroSD class 10

4th August 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #37  

1 posts
Hello, when I get the last message, it never ends.
[*] Put SD card to tablet, power it on, and when it will show
[COLD-BOOTING] text - connect it to pc, and press enter...
[*] Waiting for device...
[*] Rooting...[*] Mounting sd partition for img data...
[*] Pushing data... [may take a while..]

Any idea, no error in the screen, allways the text cold-booting Linux,kernel image from SD card.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by diek

Hello, when I get the last message, it never ends.
[*] Put SD card to tablet, power it on, and when it will show
[COLD-BOOTING] text - connect it to pc, and press enter...
[*] Waiting for device...
[*] Rooting...[*] Mounting sd partition for img data...
[*] Pushing data... [may take a while..]

Any idea, no error in the screen, allways the text cold-booting Linux,kernel image from SD card.

Sorry I wait 10 min more and it's all ok, ad my tablet works again,

Thanks
6th September 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
Question Xperia SGPT12 bricked... not sure what to do
My SGPT12 won't go into recovery mode (tried Pow+Volup) and "adb reboot recovery". In both cases, it just boots past the Sony logo and does the 'blue streak" logo and just keeps on doing that. I can't get into recovery even though I have the stock rom update.zip on the sdcard. I am out of ideas and nearly out of patience.

I tried using this Unbricker, but I keep on getting an error when it tries to transfer everything to the SDCard. The error is "invalid drive specification" then it says "Error opening output file: 32 the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process". I've tried restarting the computer and not opening up the sd card folder, but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?
7th September 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #39  
Flag vancouver
Thanks Meter: 35

141 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven.smith

My SGPT12 won't go into recovery mode (tried Pow+Volup) and "adb reboot recovery". In both cases, it just boots past the Sony logo and does the 'blue streak" logo and just keeps on doing that. I can't get into recovery even though I have the stock rom update.zip on the sdcard. I am out of ideas and nearly out of patience.

I tried using this Unbricker, but I keep on getting an error when it tries to transfer everything to the SDCard. The error is "invalid drive specification" then it says "Error opening output file: 32 the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process". I've tried restarting the computer and not opening up the sd card folder, but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

You need to format the sd and start again see if you can umnmount the sd card
also there is a post about the types of sd card that do and dont work with the unbricker
Make sure there are no other windows open when the bricker is running
The unbricker is tempermental at best

If you had it rooted beforehand and adb debugging is still active you can use the a.i.o tool to aapply the rescue back door patch and then the update this is an option if you havent done a reset
Sent from my SGPT12 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread