Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,354 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Radio-invalid_ver_info ?

Tip us?

tonnytech
Old
Thanks Meter 16
i also had this issue and tried various recoverys to no avail , however i recently wanted to s-off which was not possible with firewater so i used sunshine. To do this i returned to stock first , upon returning to stock all was fine again and i no longer had radio-invalid_ver_info etc

TheRealOne
Old
(Last edited by TheRealOne; 7th August 2014 at 02:12 PM.) Reason: forgot a word
Thanks Meter 0
the same for me here ... no Radio, OpenDSP or OS Version.

TWRP 2.7.0.10 flashed ...

Using ARHD 10.2 ROM

But no matter which ROM I install I always need to turn airplane mode on and off to get a carrier signal after reboot ... anyone else experience this issue?

tonnytech
Old
Thanks Meter 16
as i posted above , you should try flashing back to stock to correct the version info issue. Since flashing back to stock i have s-off latest firmware installed and custom rom and version info now displays correctly

drujo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Invalid_ver_info

My phone (HTC One Mini 2) displays INVALID_VER_INFO for RADIO and OpenDSP, too. But I found out that, when i boot into bootloader with no SD-card inserted, it says RADIO-1.101.1102.17.0506 and OpenDSP-v28.2.2.00546.0331. As soon as I boot into bootloader with SD-card inserted, INVALID_VER_INFO comes back.
I noticed this bug only after I had replaced the recovery with TWRP 2.7. So I can't tell exactly if this bug happened by updating OTA or by installing TWRP 2.7.
Besides that my phone is running perfectly, so there's no need to worry about it.