Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Working Sideloaded APK List - No longer being updated

Tip us?

KCFish
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbou1981 View Post
I installed a couple apps last night with Google Play tricked into thinking it's an aio asus nexus 7.
- NFL Game Rewind (5 minute Free preview after install!)
- CandyCrush (nothing like crushing candy on the big screen )
Both apps worked great - A Mouse and possible keyboard required

I'll try to check out the NFL Now app via Google Play later tonight and see how that works.
Hi. Could you explain how you got NFL Game Rewind working? I downloaded the version from Google Play, but it won't work. How did you trick Google Play into thinking it was a different device?

Thanks!

jamboss
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFish View Post
Hi. Could you explain how you got NFL Game Rewind working? I downloaded the version from Google Play, but it won't work. How did you trick Google Play into thinking it was a different device?

Thanks!
Download market helper. Choose nexus 7 tablet 3g, United States and at&t. activate then back out and it should work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jamboss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jimbou1981
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFish View Post

Thanks!
type this into your browser and follow the guide for step by step directions. www [dot] aftvnews [dot] com/how-to-trick-google-play-store-into-allowing-all-apps