FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[ROM][4.4.2][PA 4+][GEE / GEEHRC] Remix PA / PIE / PEEK [05/25]

897 posts
Thanks Meter: 350
 
By dxdiag32, Senior Member on 20th January 2014, 12:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th July 2014, 11:15 PM |#351  
Galileo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akahroba

You're right. And the camera function is awful on gee. purple tint, focus delay and finally flickering!

I would be happy if we could just get fixes for the remaining bugs on PA Gproj, and maybe a rebase, I don't really need any new features.
 
 
31st July 2014, 09:38 AM |#352  
iamterence's Avatar
Senior Member
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 762
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galileo

Well, personally I'd prefer Gproj based roms, the gee ones built with Glitch kernel heat up a lot, and there aren't really any good gee kernels with stability in mind like the ones from CM(Mirage has cpu issues and no thermal control still). Gee seems to recieve a lot of love but Gproj is left behind, even If I dislike CM and their new bull**** company ideas, I still like the fact that actual thermal throttling is taking effect with the thermald.conf on Gproj builds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akahroba

You're right. And the camera function is awful on gee. purple tint, focus delay and finally flickering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galileo

I would be happy if we could just get fixes for the remaining bugs on PA Gproj, and maybe a rebase, I don't really need any new features.

While it sucks that you guys are having issues on gee, I'm pretty sure a lot of us, me included, actually aren't having any. Gee sources are a lot more up to date with Nexus sources rather than gproj, which are quite dated. That, and you can unify devices together with gee sources. Sorry to say, but its probably for the best. There's a reason why gee gets a lot of love and gproj doesn't.
31st July 2014, 09:43 AM |#353  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,068
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamterence

While it sucks that you guys are having issues on gee, I'm pretty sure a lot of us, me included, actually aren't having any. Gee sources are a lot more up to date with Nexus sources rather than gproj, which are quite dated. That, and you can unify devices together with gee sources. Sorry to say, but its probably for the best. There's a reason why gee gets a lot of love and gproj doesn't.

Are you using E975? I really doubt.
31st July 2014, 10:48 AM |#354  
iamterence's Avatar
Senior Member
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 762
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akahroba

Are you using E975? I really doubt.

LS970. So I guess its actually different for me.
31st July 2014, 11:09 AM |#355  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,068
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamterence

LS970. So I guess its actually different for me.

So, you got the point? You have no idea what we're talking about. And to remind you, here's E975 section.
31st July 2014, 12:29 PM |#356  
iamterence's Avatar
Senior Member
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 762
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akahroba

So, you got the point? You have no idea what we're talking about. And to remind you, here's E975 section.

Alright. My bad.
1st August 2014, 12:20 PM |#357  
Galileo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamterence

Alright. My bad.

Well, that escalated quickly.
1st August 2014, 11:23 PM |#358  
iamterence's Avatar
Senior Member
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 762
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galileo

Well, that escalated quickly.

Kinda. I mean, I'm not having any of these problems, so what else could I say?
2nd August 2014, 08:14 AM |#359  
Galileo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamterence

Kinda. I mean, I'm not having any of these problems, so what else could I say?

Well, we can all get to express our opinions, right? That's what XDA is for.
8th September 2014, 12:54 AM |#360  
metrixx02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
hi guys i flash pa 4.6 beta 1 and pa gaps but mu camera autofocus s not working for me

i flash f93_geehrc_v0.5_mpd and try to AF not working The idea that ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes