OP pikachukaki

14th August 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 122

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihis

Is there any custom rom which have the project menu settings? Or stock rom which is flashable via recovery?

Founded it, works like a charm: [4.0.3 ROM release] based on B928. If you already installed a custom rom and don't wanna go back to stock via dload because it is risky you can use this rom.
14th August 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #142  
Thanks Meter: 283

168 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihis

Is there any custom rom which have the project menu settings? Or stock rom which is flashable via recovery?

I modified CM7.2 some time ago to include ProjectMenuAct: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q6dexnojd...rojectMenu.zip
The code is different to access the menu: *#*#2846579159#*#*
A lot of the stuff isn't working in that menu. Also, no keyboard, and stock browser app isn't working.
CM7.2 was my daily driver and I had USB issues. To fix them I needed to access ProjectMenu, change the USB mode to Google mode, and then USB mounting would work properly. I added ProjectMenu to that CM7.2 ROM and I was able to do the mentioned.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th August 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 122

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysisLTU

I modified CM7.2 some time ago to include ProjectMenuAct: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q6dexnojd...rojectMenu.zip
The code is different to access the menu: *#*#2846579159#*#*
A lot of the stuff isn't working in that menu. Also, no keyboard, and stock browser app isn't working.
CM7.2 was my daily driver and I had USB issues. To fix them I needed to access ProjectMenu, change the USB mode to Google mode, and then USB mounting would work properly. I added ProjectMenu to that CM7.2 ROM and I was able to do the mentioned.

Cool, I didn't remembered wrong then. Unfortunately I didn't find your rom but it is good to know that exists
28th August 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #144  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
i need help friends
I have huawei ascend y210d, its rooted but I failed to access it's background settings because the password (0, 00, 0000,000000) to qualcomm background open settings was denied. I wonder if someone can help me with a correct procedure to help me access the background settings. I want to repair my imei number.
30th August 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #145  

2 posts
peter kamoga
I have huawei ascend y210d, its rooted but I failed to access it's background settings because the password (0, 00, 0000,000000) to qualcomm background open settings was denied. I wonder if someone can help me with a correct procedure to help me access the background settings. I want to repair my imei number.
6th September 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #146  

4 posts
Question 5iromtoolbox IMEI Recovery folder empty!
Good evening,

So I was on my way to get a backup of my IMEI on a U8650 with 5iromtoolbox. I followed the steps, the app created a folder in my /sdcard directory... All looked right, until I got into the folder just to see what was there.

I've been reading about it and as iI see, it is supposed to be three .img files into the imei recovery folder, but there aren't. Do you have any idea of how can I solve this?

My phone is rooted, with stock 2.3.6 Android.

Thank you very much!
8th September 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #147  
Flag Frankston
Thanks Meter: 3

53 posts
More
Go onto playstore and download a tool called efs back up. Its very simple and extremely user friendly. It works. I truly hope this helps you as I found it invaluable.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread