Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 53,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Helpful][Tutorial][Caution] IMEI backup & Flash your IMEI

Tip us?

Lihis
Old
Thanks Meter 94

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihis View Post
Is there any custom rom which have the project menu settings? Or stock rom which is flashable via recovery?
Founded it, works like a charm: [4.0.3 ROM release] based on B928. If you already installed a custom rom and don't wanna go back to stock via dload because it is risky you can use this rom.
Huawei u8800pro

CrysisLTU
Old
Thanks Meter 276

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihis View Post
Is there any custom rom which have the project menu settings? Or stock rom which is flashable via recovery?
I modified CM7.2 some time ago to include ProjectMenuAct: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q6dexnojd...rojectMenu.zip
The code is different to access the menu: *#*#2846579159#*#*
A lot of the stuff isn't working in that menu. Also, no keyboard, and stock browser app isn't working.
CM7.2 was my daily driver and I had USB issues. To fix them I needed to access ProjectMenu, change the USB mode to Google mode, and then USB mounting would work properly. I added ProjectMenu to that CM7.2 ROM and I was able to do the mentioned.
OnePlus One 64GB/CyanogenMod 11S+Franco Kernel
Huawei U8800 Pro/CyanogenMod 11.0
MK808/Finless 1.7
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lihis
Old
Thanks Meter 94

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysisLTU View Post
I modified CM7.2 some time ago to include ProjectMenuAct: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q6dexnojd...rojectMenu.zip
The code is different to access the menu: *#*#2846579159#*#*
A lot of the stuff isn't working in that menu. Also, no keyboard, and stock browser app isn't working.
CM7.2 was my daily driver and I had USB issues. To fix them I needed to access ProjectMenu, change the USB mode to Google mode, and then USB mounting would work properly. I added ProjectMenu to that CM7.2 ROM and I was able to do the mentioned.
Cool, I didn't remembered wrong then. Unfortunately I didn't find your rom but it is good to know that exists
Huawei u8800pro

peterkamoga
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default i need help friends

I have huawei ascend y210d, its rooted but I failed to access it's background settings because the password (0, 00, 0000,000000) to qualcomm background open settings was denied. I wonder if someone can help me with a correct procedure to help me access the background settings. I want to repair my imei number.

peterkamoga
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default peter kamoga

I have huawei ascend y210d, its rooted but I failed to access it's background settings because the password (0, 00, 0000,000000) to qualcomm background open settings was denied. I wonder if someone can help me with a correct procedure to help me access the background settings. I want to repair my imei number.

Geckogeek45
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question 5iromtoolbox IMEI Recovery folder empty!

Good evening,

So I was on my way to get a backup of my IMEI on a U8650 with 5iromtoolbox. I followed the steps, the app created a folder in my /sdcard directory... All looked right, until I got into the folder just to see what was there.

I've been reading about it and as iI see, it is supposed to be three .img files into the imei recovery folder, but there aren't. Do you have any idea of how can I solve this?

My phone is rooted, with stock 2.3.6 Android.

Thank you very much!

lithiiumflower
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Go onto playstore and download a tool called efs back up. Its very simple and extremely user friendly. It works. I truly hope this helps you as I found it invaluable.