Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more
Post Reply

Forums for marketing

26th August 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Awesome post guys , i'm promoting my game and i'm kinda struggling with it since it's my first game, so i'll try every single forum and reviews sites you mentioned if this is what it takes, hope i finally get some downloads.
27th August 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #12  
trilalirt's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Question
Please, let me know, how many of that web sites actually wrote a review for your app?
27th August 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilmerStudios

Here is our list that we hit, but there is an endless amount on the internet, make a checklist and make sure to go through them...

Forums
GameSpot http://www.gamespot.com/users/self/
Gamezebo http://www.gamezebo.com/members/wilmerstudios
Reviews on the Run http://www.reviewsontherun.com/
100% Indie
Android Authority http://www.androidauthority.com/app-developers/
android prophit http://www.androidprofit.com/
1mobile http://www.1mobile.com/super-wilmer-...tab-s-10-5-lte
appbrain http://www.appbrain.com/app/super-wi...om.superwilmer
read for more http://www.androidprofit.com/index.p...er-app-stores/
Android Free Game Forum http://androidfreegamesapps.forumoti...-launched#2955
androidforums http://androidforums.com/app-game-announcements/
Indy Apps & Games facebook https://www.facebook.com/IndyApps?sk=wall&filter=2
GameSpot http://www.gamespot.com/users/self/
Mobile Games Community Facebook
Indie Game Mag
android central http://forums.androidcentral.com/games/
droid forums http://forums.androidcentral.com/games/
freesounds http://www.freesound.org/

Reviews
playandroid.com http://www.playandroid.com/blog/review-inquiries/
Pocket Gamer pocketgamer.co.uk
Talk Android http://www.talkandroid.com/contact-us/
Android Games Review http://www.androidgamesreview.com/
Android Tapp http://www.androidtapp.com/
Android Authority http://www.androidauthority.com/contact-us/
Ask Your Android http://www.askyourandroid.com/thank-...st-for-review/
Life Of Android http://www.lifeofandroid.com/submit-an-app/
App Storm http://android.appstorm.net/about/ge...-app-reviewed/
Android and ME Website
Indy Apps & Games Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IndyApps?sk=wall
Android Central http://www.androidcentral.com/app-submit
Best Android Apps Review http://www.bestandroidappsreview.com/contact-us/
Life of Android http://www.lifeofandroid.com/submit-an-app/
Android Authority http://www.androidauthority.com/app-developers/
Phone Arena.com http://www.phonearena.com/tipus
Appszoom
DroidLife http://www.droid-life.com/contact/
Western News newseditor@uwo.ca
Apps to use http://appstouse.com/submit-app-for-review
Pocket-lint http://www.pocket-lint.com/contact-us
Android Guys http://www.androidguys.com/submit-yo...d-app-or-game/
Android Apps Review http://www.androidappsreview.com/sub...r-android-app/
Android Rundown http://www.androidrundown.com/about/...rdware-review/
Geekasms http://haveageekasm.com/submit-news/...pp-for-review/
Android App Log http://www.androidapplog.com/suggest-app/
Phandroid http://phandroid.com/contact/
Mobile Apps Gallery http://www.mobileappsgallery.com/submit-android-app/
latest android apps http://latestandroidapps.net/submit-android-app/
amazon https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices
Apps 400 http://apps400.com/submit-your-application-for-review
gamezebo http://gamezebo.com/get-reviewed/
Touch Arcade http://toucharcade.com/
Super Game Droid http://www.supergamedroid.com/about-us/
the free bundle http://www.thefreebundle.com/
Green Light Games http://greenlightgames.co.uk/




Here is my title
We are a small two man indie team, and this isn't your regular platformer, we think we've built something really unique here.

Creator: Wilmer Studios
Description: Super Wilmer is Mario Bros meets Angry Birds with unique gameplay elements and smooth intuitive controls...classic platformer action with a twist! Help Wilmer the Raccoon jump, sling-shot arrows and collect treasures across three worlds and dozens of levels. With multiple weapons, enemies and a dynamic environment, grab as many coins as you can as you help Wilmer jump and run though 3 distinct worlds.

Download free on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.superwilmer

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBdpaXMnCtk

thanks a lot for this valuable list , cool game by the way, keep up the good work.
29th August 2014, 05:36 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneDeveloper

thanks a lot for this valuable list , cool game by the way, keep up the good work.

+1
2nd September 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilmerStudios

Here is our list that we hit, but there is an endless amount on the internet, make a checklist and make sure to go through them...

Forums
GameSpot http://www.gamespot.com/users/self/
Gamezebo http://www.gamezebo.com/members/wilmerstudios
Reviews on the Run http://www.reviewsontherun.com/
100% Indie
Android Authority http://www.androidauthority.com/app-developers/
android prophit http://www.androidprofit.com/
1mobile http://www.1mobile.com/super-wilmer-...tab-s-10-5-lte
appbrain http://www.appbrain.com/app/super-wi...om.superwilmer
read for more http://www.androidprofit.com/index.p...er-app-stores/
Android Free Game Forum http://androidfreegamesapps.forumoti...-launched#2955
androidforums http://androidforums.com/app-game-announcements/
Indy Apps & Games facebook https://www.facebook.com/IndyApps?sk=wall&filter=2
GameSpot http://www.gamespot.com/users/self/
Mobile Games Community Facebook
Indie Game Mag
android central http://forums.androidcentral.com/games/
droid forums http://forums.androidcentral.com/games/
freesounds http://www.freesound.org/

Reviews
playandroid.com http://www.playandroid.com/blog/review-inquiries/
Pocket Gamer pocketgamer.co.uk
Talk Android http://www.talkandroid.com/contact-us/
Android Games Review http://www.androidgamesreview.com/
Android Tapp http://www.androidtapp.com/
Android Authority http://www.androidauthority.com/contact-us/
Ask Your Android http://www.askyourandroid.com/thank-...st-for-review/
Life Of Android http://www.lifeofandroid.com/submit-an-app/
App Storm http://android.appstorm.net/about/ge...-app-reviewed/
Android and ME Website
Indy Apps & Games Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IndyApps?sk=wall
Android Central http://www.androidcentral.com/app-submit
Best Android Apps Review http://www.bestandroidappsreview.com/contact-us/
Life of Android http://www.lifeofandroid.com/submit-an-app/
Android Authority http://www.androidauthority.com/app-developers/
Phone Arena.com http://www.phonearena.com/tipus
Appszoom
DroidLife http://www.droid-life.com/contact/
Western News newseditor@uwo.ca
Apps to use http://appstouse.com/submit-app-for-review
Pocket-lint http://www.pocket-lint.com/contact-us
Android Guys http://www.androidguys.com/submit-yo...d-app-or-game/
Android Apps Review http://www.androidappsreview.com/sub...r-android-app/
Android Rundown http://www.androidrundown.com/about/...rdware-review/
Geekasms http://haveageekasm.com/submit-news/...pp-for-review/
Android App Log http://www.androidapplog.com/suggest-app/
Phandroid http://phandroid.com/contact/
Mobile Apps Gallery http://www.mobileappsgallery.com/submit-android-app/
latest android apps http://latestandroidapps.net/submit-android-app/
amazon https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices
Apps 400 http://apps400.com/submit-your-application-for-review
gamezebo http://gamezebo.com/get-reviewed/
Touch Arcade http://toucharcade.com/
Super Game Droid http://www.supergamedroid.com/about-us/
the free bundle http://www.thefreebundle.com/
Green Light Games http://greenlightgames.co.uk/

Thank you for your great list. Are those review/forum free?
4th September 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilmerStudios

Here is our list that we hit, but there is an endless amount on the internet, make a checklist and make sure to go through them...

Thank you!
6th September 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #17  
1a11ous's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Great list. Thanks for that
8th September 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #18  
Crichton333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic Field

Thank you for your great list. Are those review/forum free?

They are free.
8th September 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #19  
Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Thumbs up Great List
Thanks for the list. This is really helpful for my new release. - MATH ON.
Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in General Marketing & SEO by ThreadRank