6th September 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #41  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,710

1,683 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJV3

I have to root my watch and flash a custom rom for a stock app to work? [emoji54]

Is there no way to get this running correctly without having to go through all that?

I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try
The Following User Says Thank You to Skin1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #42  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 69

664 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin1980

I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try

Used to have my gear 1 rooted but ended up u rooting because I didn't find a need for it. With the gear 2, really just wanted watch styler and a couple of other apps running. So I took the dive and ran tizen mod 3.0 and got watch styler working. Finally! Thank you sir [emoji106]
8th September 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJV3

Used to have my gear 1 rooted but ended up u rooting because I didn't find a need for it. With the gear 2, really just wanted watch styler and a couple of other apps running. So I took the dive and ran tizen mod 3.0 and got watch styler working. Finally! Thank you sir [emoji106]

I have zenfone 5 and one gear 2, i rooted and setup tizen mod 3.0, but when i setup watch style on zenfone 5, app run, but i saw notification "Failed to install the app", because when i gear manager on zenfone 5, i no see point to setup watch style, ,
I have seen one video on youtube, he did setup watch style on no samsung anh he changed style watch on gear but I dont remember that video. Please help me
8th September 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #44  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,710

1,683 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaminh81

I have zenfone 5 and one gear 2, i rooted and setup tizen mod 3.0, but when i setup watch style on zenfone 5, app run, but i saw notification "Failed to install the app", because when i gear manager on zenfone 5, i no see point to setup watch style, ,
I have seen one video on youtube, he did setup watch style on no samsung anh he changed style watch on gear but I dont remember that video. Please help me

I just replayed you in pm but...

1-check unknown sources is enabled in gear manager

2-install the modded apk of watchstyler in 3rd post of tizenmod thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread