Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Watch Styler App - NOT WORKING

Tip us?

Skin1980
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,849

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJV3 View Post
I have to root my watch and flash a custom rom for a stock app to work? [emoji54]

Is there no way to get this running correctly without having to go through all that?
I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try
If I deserve you can buy me a beer
The Following User Says Thank You to Skin1980 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RJV3
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin1980 View Post
I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try
Used to have my gear 1 rooted but ended up u rooting because I didn't find a need for it. With the gear 2, really just wanted watch styler and a couple of other apps running. So I took the dive and ran tizen mod 3.0 and got watch styler working. Finally! Thank you sir [emoji106]

theaminh81
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJV3 View Post
Used to have my gear 1 rooted but ended up u rooting because I didn't find a need for it. With the gear 2, really just wanted watch styler and a couple of other apps running. So I took the dive and ran tizen mod 3.0 and got watch styler working. Finally! Thank you sir [emoji106]
I have zenfone 5 and one gear 2, i rooted and setup tizen mod 3.0, but when i setup watch style on zenfone 5, app run, but i saw notification "Failed to install the app", because when i gear manager on zenfone 5, i no see point to setup watch style, ,
I have seen one video on youtube, he did setup watch style on no samsung anh he changed style watch on gear but I dont remember that video. Please help me

Skin1980
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,849

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaminh81 View Post
I have zenfone 5 and one gear 2, i rooted and setup tizen mod 3.0, but when i setup watch style on zenfone 5, app run, but i saw notification "Failed to install the app", because when i gear manager on zenfone 5, i no see point to setup watch style, ,
I have seen one video on youtube, he did setup watch style on no samsung anh he changed style watch on gear but I dont remember that video. Please help me
I just replayed you in pm but...

1-check unknown sources is enabled in gear manager

2-install the modded apk of watchstyler in 3rd post of tizenmod thread
If I deserve you can buy me a beer