revert to 4.2.2
i have a GT-I9295
i have updated from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2 PDA: I9295XXUCNH2 released 7 aug. via odin 3.09
had to do a factory reset to get wifi working, etc..
i then wanted to revert back to 4.2, but i couldn't, and still can't... i did the following:
- flash with odin the 4.2 from sammobile: error: NAND Write Start!!.....<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed. soft brik, Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again.
- tried to reflash the 4.4 firmware i already had with odin...same error.
- couldnt boot the phone again untill i flashed cwm 184.108.40.206
- installed carbon rom from cwm no problem. did reset, wipe cahe, format system, etc. i now have the not seandroid enforcing message when booting and entering recovery, but everything works.
- tried to flash again with odin the 4.2 official, still no luck. same error right after nand write.
i remember downgrading from 4.4 PDA: I9295XXUCNE4 to 4.2 PDA: I9295XXUBML3 with no problems a while back on my other i9295 via odin.
is the bootloader different in this version of 4.4 i flashed than the one i flashed a while back?
the weird thing is that i get the same write failure with reflashing 4.4 with odin.