Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Sony Xperia Z2 Review [Goods and Bads, Antutu Benchmark Score, Photo Samples]

OP PiskopatYazar

13th May 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
I'm pretty sure Antutu X would put those lofty M8 scores in their place. I really love the Z2 one thing that is showing up time and time again is that the Z2 has better low light performance than the HTC M8. That was one of their key selling points but I'd say the Z2 has mostly got the competition beat.
13th May 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #42  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

483 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashim

I'm pretty sure Antutu X would put those lofty M8 scores in their place. I really love the Z2 one thing that is showing up time and time again is that the Z2 has better low light performance than the HTC M8. That was one of their key selling points but I'd say the Z2 has mostly got the competition beat.

I'm not too sure if antutu scores are accurate cos my phone scored more when I first did the test when I got my phone. In other thread some stock rom users score more.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th May 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #43  
Flag McAllen, TX
Thanks Meter: 5

41 posts
More
Its been almost a week since I got my phone and I agree with the OP.

About the charging times, yeah it is kinda slow, my Xperia tablet Z is the same way, anyway battery life is awesome so I can go thru the day with no hassle and let it charge during the night.

Double tap works fine for me, sometimes it doesn't but I guess the screen is so sensitive that maybe it senses my leg when it is in my pocket or maybe it gets confused somehow by sensing the fabrics of the pockets, I don't know. But when I have it on my desk and I double tap it, it works all the time. I also make sure that the screen is clean of fingerprints, grease and oils.

Notifications volume should be separated from the ringtone volume like other devices, it is also very low.

Lastly I agree that a Reset button on the power menu should be available.

Even with these issues, this phone is perfect for me.
8th September 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #44  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 180

489 posts
More

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sony xperia z2 4k video, sony xperia z2 antutu benchmark, sony xperia z2 features, sony xperia z2 photo samples, sony xperia z2 review
Previous Thread Next Thread