Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,248 Members 37,762 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][STOCK JB 4.1.2][I8190/N/L]★R-Mod-v3★[21/6/2014][AROMA]

Tip us?

Android-Desire
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrah View Post
Have you asked others if data doesn't work? I used to use V3 and all worked...

Sent from my GT-I8190N running SlimKat
Why should i ask others if i can get Data to work on stock and a few other roms but not this? i mean come on do you think i did not test this???
Like Maclaw, this dev does not say what is not working, which make me think they are bad devs, aka not with "our" the users best interest in mind.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin790 View Post
Because for other users worked without any issues and if you don't know how to install stock based roms it's only your problem [emoji12]

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-I8190-el
Yea maybe for other devices then the I8190N which i have... oh you use emoji then you cant be trusted. confirmed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Android-Desire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronin790
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 806
@Up
Funny guy [emoji1]

mrcrah
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Desire View Post
Why should i ask others if i can get Data to work on stock and a few other roms but not this? i mean come on do you think i did not test this???
Like Maclaw, this dev does not say what is not working, which make me think they are bad devs, aka not with "our" the users best interest in mind.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Yea maybe for other devices then the I8190N which i have... oh you use emoji then you cant be trusted. confirmed.
Hmmm what does my sig say 'N' version..

Sent from my GT-I8190N running SlimKat