Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,164 Members 39,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] [+3.0] Wifi Scheduler

Tip us?

nickmax1
Old
Thanks Meter 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito View Post
Sorry,
I'm in holidays until September 15...

15 minutes? Sure?
Yes I am sure, if you manually type in 10 minutes for example, it defaults to the highest amount (265 minutes or something equally as high)

I find that because I move between two offices that are near each other and with different WIFIs I need the time to be lower so I dont have to wait too long before the app switches wifi back on again - 15 minutes is too long.

PS - sorry i dont mean to bother you on your holidays, this can wait!!
-----------------------------------Omega 35 - Wifi Scheduler--------------------------------

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/nickmax1
Order a free SIM card for your Mobile. You'll get 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited mobile Internet for only 12 + Free 5 credit for registering

nickmax1
Old
Thanks Meter 252
Another issue:

I have mentioned the fact that this app "crashes" when I am on a train, but I have found that this happens as well when i am travelling by car at speed. It seems to struggle (this is a guess on my part) on changing cells very quickly, which would explain why it crashes when you are travelling at great speed.
-----------------------------------Omega 35 - Wifi Scheduler--------------------------------

Order a free SIM card for your Mobile. You'll get 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited mobile Internet for only 12 + Free 5 credit for registering

bartito
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmax1 View Post
Another issue:

I have mentioned the fact that this app "crashes" when I am on a train, but I have found that this happens as well when i am travelling by car at speed. It seems to struggle (this is a guess on my part) on changing cells very quickly, which would explain why it crashes when you are travelling at great speed.
can you send a logcat?, pls
Phone model: LG G3 (due to locked bootloader: do not buy it if you like tinkering)

Twitter: @matrixppc

Download my Android Apps

nickmax1
Old
(Last edited by nickmax1; 8th September 2014 at 04:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 252
i am not familiar with logcat - i had it installed but it seems you need to start recording at some point? maybe i will do that for my trip home tonight to see if it crashes again on the train.

I installed CatLog - it seems to have a record function. I will record that (Verbose (?)) and see if it crashes.