Post Reply

[ROM][LB&UB] C68XX ★ monxDIFIED ★ ZUltra™ (442.757) BEST AROMA [v06-02][24/04]

OP monx®

15th August 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #821  
Sithu Htun's Avatar
Member
Flag Yangon
Thanks Meter: 42
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Hey, bro. I downloaded your rom and flashed but my phone was being stucked at boot. But this is not a problem cuz I have nandroid backup. I am currently running on stock 4.4.4 build no.108 with stock dual recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799388 . I loved Aroma since SGH-I747. I want to flash this ROM. Please, show me how to flash correctly your ROM. Best regards. Sorry for my English.
15th August 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #822  
madsponge26's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Makati City
Thanks Meter: 617
 
1,781 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithu Htun

Hey, bro. I downloaded your rom and flashed but my phone was being stucked at boot. But this is not a problem cuz I have nandroid backup. I am currently running on stock 4.4.4 build no.108 with stock dual recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799388 . I loved Aroma since SGH-I747. I want to flash this ROM. Please, show me how to flash correctly your ROM. Best regards. Sorry for my English.

This rom is not updated anymore. Download firmware 757. Dont update. Root using jackies method. I flash this rom.

Sent from my Z Ultra using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to madsponge26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #823  
STONEMF2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 17
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsponge26

This rom is not updated anymore. Download firmware 757. Dont update. Root using jackies method. I flash this rom.

Sent from my Z Ultra using XDA Free mobile app

HI, @monx

will you UPDATE this ROM or not.?????

4.4.4 is much better in battery management ...u should consider it.
16th August 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #824  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
342 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEMF2

HI, @monx

will you UPDATE this ROM or not.?????

4.4.4 is much better in battery management ...u should consider it.

read this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=809
16th August 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #825  
STONEMF2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 17
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Battery Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandyqb

read this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=809

Holy cow i had this since the very first day.... Thats sad....!!
May be Somone can take this forward ☕
4th September 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #826  
ziaba's Avatar
Member
Flag Άλφα Κενταύρου
Thanks Meter: 4
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Great rom and works perfectly with doomkernel
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-04-10-21-04[1].png
Views:	259
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	2924068  
8th September 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #827  
ShadowVlican's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 54
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziaba

Great rom and works perfectly with doomkernel

you should be getting around 40,000 with this rom and doomkernel (even at stock settings)
8th September 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #828  
ziaba's Avatar
Member
Flag Άλφα Κενταύρου
Thanks Meter: 4
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowVlican

you should be getting around 40,000 with this rom and doomkernel (even at stock settings)



On antutu 4 or 5
8th September 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #829  
ShadowVlican's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 54
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziaba

On antutu 4 or 5

Oops, the latest version 5

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z Ultra Android Development by ThreadRank