Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Bell will be carrying the LG G3

OP goatssea

4th September 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Good day...I just picked up the g3 from Bell, and am wondering about wireless charging...Talked to Bell, and they don't seem to know...I know the back that the phone ships with only has the standard two pin connection. I am asking this because Rogers variants of the g3 only support PMA charging, like AT&T versions. I am hoping Bell didn't go this route. Does anyone know if the Bell g3 supports Qi charging, or do I have to go with the PMA enabled Circle Case from LG, which people have been having problems with. Thanks
4th September 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #12  
Flag near Montreal
Thanks Meter: 39

448 posts
More
Every canadians versions cannot use wireless just like at&t even if you buy a wireless kit its not supported ...its bad for us but we also paying the phone a bit less than US market

From Lg G3 "the beast"
4th September 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 5

93 posts
All Canadian models are the same as At&T and support PMA. I don't think it works out the box though.
4th September 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 3

28 posts
The only way I know of is to get the Quick Circle cover with PMA wireless charging capability. I picked up a case off of ebay (after having an issue with an Amazon seller that sent me the wrong case) and a duracell powermat off of Amazon. It works pretty well.
5th September 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #15  
Flag near Montreal
Thanks Meter: 39

448 posts
More
Oh I taught it was not working at all im really happy if we just have to buy a back cover with the wireless charging sticker on it

From Lg G3 "the beast"
8th September 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellmoo

The only way I know of is to get the Quick Circle cover with PMA wireless charging capability. I picked up a case off of ebay (after having an issue with an Amazon seller that sent me the wrong case) and a duracell powermat off of Amazon. It works pretty well.

Same, quite happy with the circle case through ebay with PMA charging. I also bought a powermat off Amazon as well. PM me if you'd like the links I used.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread