Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

instruction needed

OP AbuSundos

29th April 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
hello
i want to install the rom from this ( [ROM 4.0.4] ThE UlTiMaTe "V2.1" [UPDATED 3.9.13])
but, there is no >how to install< i searched but without a success,so plz tell me how to do it
thanks
29th April 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #2  
shinobisoft's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 2,895
 
2,776 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSundos

hello
i want to install the rom from this ( [ROM 4.0.4] ThE UlTiMaTe "V2.1" [UPDATED 3.9.13])
but, there is no >how to install< i searched but without a success,so plz tell me how to do it
thanks

As with most ROMs, when in doubt do a clean install. In your recovery wipe cache, dalvik cache, and user data. Then install the ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobisoft

As with most ROMs, when in doubt do a clean install. In your recovery wipe cache, dalvik cache, and user data. Then install the ROM.

thanks for reply
i saw that in some ROMs there is a special procedures to apply,bec. im not a prof.to do these installations...
im now in kitkat with mukulsoni ,very nice and stable ROM,but the battery drain is fast,and im not home to charge the phone all the time
thats it
thanks once again
5th May 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
back to froyo
it was interesting to taste kitkat with mukulsoni ,nice and beautiful,but,the battery drain is very fast as i mentioned before ,thats why i returned to the original froyo, im going to see this great xda for any changes or upgrades in the future especially with the battery,with hope that it will be very soon .
2nd September 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
i saw many beautiful Roms,but,the main problem is the battery drain,i hope that some one will find a solution for that
2nd September 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #6  
badblue1's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 3
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSundos

i saw many beautiful Roms,but,the main problem is the battery drain,i hope that some one will find a solution for that

I have found that once you flash a rom it is a good idea to reboot to help tighten up the rom. Usually after a few days, the rom seems to settle down and battery life seems to get better.
So after flashing, wait a while, reboot, let it sit for a while, after doing this several times you should be good to go. Always remember, backup before you flash.
8th September 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by badblue1

I have found that once you flash a rom it is a good idea to reboot to help tighten up the rom. Usually after a few days, the rom seems to settle down and battery life seems to get better.
So after flashing, wait a while, reboot, let it sit for a while, after doing this several times you should be good to go. Always remember, backup before you flash.

hmmmm,thank u for ur reply,may be u r right,i didn't wait new Roms to settle down as u said,this info is new for me
im going to consider that in the future,thanks one more time

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes