Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 51,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

instruction needed

Tip us?

AbuSundos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Service instruction needed

hello
i want to install the rom from this ( [ROM 4.0.4] ThE UlTiMaTe "V2.1" [UPDATED 3.9.13])
but, there is no >how to install< i searched but without a success,so plz tell me how to do it
thanks

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,055

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSundos View Post
hello
i want to install the rom from this ( [ROM 4.0.4] ThE UlTiMaTe "V2.1" [UPDATED 3.9.13])
but, there is no >how to install< i searched but without a success,so plz tell me how to do it
thanks
As with most ROMs, when in doubt do a clean install. In your recovery wipe cache, dalvik cache, and user data. Then install the ROM.

"The way is known to all but not all know it"
My Devices, Mods, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED, CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JellyBean 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED, CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
My Stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AbuSundos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobisoft View Post
As with most ROMs, when in doubt do a clean install. In your recovery wipe cache, dalvik cache, and user data. Then install the ROM.
thanks for reply
i saw that in some ROMs there is a special procedures to apply,bec. im not a prof.to do these installations...
im now in kitkat with mukulsoni ,very nice and stable ROM,but the battery drain is fast,and im not home to charge the phone all the time
thats it
thanks once again

AbuSundos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default back to froyo

it was interesting to taste kitkat with mukulsoni ,nice and beautiful,but,the battery drain is very fast as i mentioned before ,thats why i returned to the original froyo, im going to see this great xda for any changes or upgrades in the future especially with the battery,with hope that it will be very soon .

AbuSundos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i saw many beautiful Roms,but,the main problem is the battery drain,i hope that some one will find a solution for that

badblue1
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSundos View Post
i saw many beautiful Roms,but,the main problem is the battery drain,i hope that some one will find a solution for that
I have found that once you flash a rom it is a good idea to reboot to help tighten up the rom. Usually after a few days, the rom seems to settle down and battery life seems to get better.
So after flashing, wait a while, reboot, let it sit for a while, after doing this several times you should be good to go. Always remember, backup before you flash.

AbuSundos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by badblue1 View Post
I have found that once you flash a rom it is a good idea to reboot to help tighten up the rom. Usually after a few days, the rom seems to settle down and battery life seems to get better.
So after flashing, wait a while, reboot, let it sit for a while, after doing this several times you should be good to go. Always remember, backup before you flash.
hmmmm,thank u for ur reply,may be u r right,i didn't wait new Roms to settle down as u said,this info is new for me
im going to consider that in the future,thanks one more time