Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 108

485 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck864

You could be right. I'm not familiar with the different log types. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the dmesg is cleared on hard reboots and not soft and this is a hard reboot.

kkk
30th July 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 76

136 posts
More
question
Are you by any chance going to continue building? I'm on TSM UKB Evolution 2.1 now (SENSE4), I would like to go back to AOSP, but the only problem is that last time I installed it, I didnt have the latest theme engine from CM11. I dont mind about the camera, I can deal with it, but I love customization. Is there any way that we could have this in the ROM and not the old one?
The Following User Says Thank You to zborn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #23  
Recognized Developer
Flag Santan Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,721

558 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zborn

Are you by any chance going to continue building? I'm on TSM UKB Evolution 2.1 now (SENSE4), I would like to go back to AOSP, but the only problem is that last time I installed it, I didnt have the latest theme engine from CM11. I dont mind about the camera, I can deal with it, but I love customization. Is there any way that we could have this in the ROM and not the old one?

We most likely won't pull the latest Theme engine from cm11. It's too buggy, even on cm itself.
4th August 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 76

136 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preludedrew

We most likely won't pull the latest Theme engine from cm11. It's too buggy, even on cm itself.

I understand. Even so, do you plan to build one more time?
10th August 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by polymath257

Here is a link to my 6/26/2014 build from evervolv sources. THIS IS UNOFFICIAL. If preludedrew wishes me to delete it, I will, immediately. This is a 4.4.4 build.

A recent recovery is required; see

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1114

I make no guarantees about this build. I am not a developer (yet?); I am only a builder. I have tested it on my own device and it seems to work well. But I do not have an activated phone, so take that with a grain of salt.

http://d-h.st/mZD

Hi Polymath257, thanks for the rom, but after I installed it, the phone reboots everytime when I dialed up, is there any solution for that? Thanks a lot!
8th September 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #26  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 108

485 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polymath257

I have played with this a bit on my phone also. It seems that the streams get messed up when the headphone is plugged in. For me, I can plug and unplug the headphones as long as there isn't any music playing, but the instant I attempt to play music with them in, or plug in when music is playing, the phone reboots. I haven't had much time to dig in the source code yet, but when I do, I will let you know what I find.

I realize now that you can have an init.d script that redirects dmesg to a file constantly. so it will have everything up to the crash.
then just read the file.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread