FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] SGS4 i9505 Lost Some EFS Data

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By d3v147, Junior Member on 17th January 2014, 03:33 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st January 2014, 10:21 AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3v147

Where do I download this "EFS12" file? I have searched high and low.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567133

NOTE 3 - Fix soft bricked.rar must be downloaded and extracted Then You have FULL EFS12 + ZEROED NVDATA
 
 
21st January 2014, 11:41 AM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exprxp

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567133

NOTE 3 - Fix soft bricked.rar must be downloaded and extracted Then You have FULL EFS12 + ZEROED NVDATA

I imaged all the block devices on the phone with the ones in the rar file you suggested and still: "Baseband unknown".
21st January 2014, 12:17 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3v147

I imaged all the block devices on the phone with the ones in the rar file you suggested and still: "Baseband unknown".

I kept backups of all the images replaced and restored them as I had trouble loading recovery. I doubt images from another (different) phone were a great idea.

Recovery is working again but some image said there was not enough space on device to restore !?!
17th March 2014, 03:55 PM |#14  
rootbalance's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3v147

I kept backups of all the images replaced and restored them as I had trouble loading recovery. I doubt images from another (different) phone were a great idea.

Recovery is working again but some image said there was not enough space on device to restore !?!

Hi

You can try this way for GT-I9505 imei repair.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51156577
Last edited by rootbalance; 17th March 2014 at 04:09 PM.
9th September 2014, 06:34 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
[Q] SGS4 i9505 Lost Some EFS Dats
I did the same with SGS3 GT-I9305. *#9090# corrupted my S3 efs, imei and baseband.

How did you resolve your issue?

Please help!!!

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes