Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

GIONEE E3 Indian Stock Rom!

OP viveksvdy2014

4th September 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #31  
OP Member
Flag palakkad , Kerala
Thanks Meter: 13

44 posts
Donate to Me
More
Smile hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumbam.ashwin@gmail.com

HI friend,

i installed chineese firmware and lost my IMEI and now it is showing invalid IMEI and if i flash my gionee e with indian firm ware is there any possibiity to get back my IMEI if i restore my backup of working custom rom , when not installed chineese firm ware, (backup took when indian firm ware and other custom rom is there) please give me some solution how can i get back my IMEI working.

hey. I understand your problem. Many users have experienced this problem with all Chinese phones. Please try mobile uncle tools. There isa restore IMEI feature in it. Please note it is a root app.
6th September 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Sorry guys what's the current version of rom updated through OTA?
9th September 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #33  
Flag Bikaner(Rajasthan)
Thanks Meter: 3

94 posts
More
Question about flicker problem
i give my phone to service centre they change the display and update my system but the flicker problem is there might be some issue with os but this problem is not found in my friends phone after updating..
9th September 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #34  
OP Member
Flag palakkad , Kerala
Thanks Meter: 13

44 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys. I installed s5 rom and then the flicker problem comes. It's not just for the OTA but something else is responsible. Most probably the boot.img file responsible I think.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gionee e3, indian, latest, rom, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread