Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP/MOD][2.2+][12-2-2014] HOLO - Instagram v1.3

OP MagedMoh94

17th March 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #111  
Superman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
583 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
I suggest to add a download button to download pictures
L

Superman
17th March 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #112  
aliw32619's Avatar
Senior Member
Cairo
Thanks Meter: 118
 
437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman

I suggest to add a download button to download pictures
L

Superman

You can use instagram downloader via xposed installer and you will find a download button

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
17th March 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #113  
Superman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
583 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliw32619

You can use instagram downloader via xposed installer and you will find a download button

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Yes I did, but with HOLO instagram when I download it will cause force stop

Superman
17th March 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #114  
aliw32619's Avatar
Senior Member
Cairo
Thanks Meter: 118
 
437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman

Yes I did, but with HOLO instagram when I download it will cause force stop

Superman

Therw's an update for instagram downloader that works with 5.1.0 the version from play store without force closing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aliw32619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #115  
wauktownzown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IL
Thanks Meter: 74
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
@MagedMoh94 any chance of an update?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
flat, holo, instagram, ios 7
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes