Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,293 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][ALL MDPI] My Carbonized Xperia

Tip us?
 
pyrohalo90
Old
(Last edited by pyrohalo90; 1st September 2014 at 01:10 PM.) Reason: Typo
#31  
pyrohalo90's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor
I'm having problem flashing it..

My phone is Xperia Mini ST15i.
But it says

"This package is for "ST15i,ST15a.smultron" devices; this is a "". E:Error in /sdcard/v.1.7.1_smultron_part_1.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Hmm? What's wrong here? Help me
 
sud.vastav
Old
#32  
sud.vastav's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 451
Posts: 305
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: !ncredible !ndia
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrohalo90 View Post
I'm having problem flashing it..

My phone is Xperia Mini ST15i.
But it says

"This package is for "ST15i,ST15a.smultron" devices; this is a "". E:Error in /sdcard/v.1.7.1_smultron_part_1.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Hmm? What's wrong here? Help me
Did you flash the kernel? Did you format /system, /data and /cache? If no then do that. This may be the reason you're getting error.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
"If I helped you or if you like my work, Hit Thanks
It encourages me!"

 
Slionhrt
Old
#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2013
I have to say it. This ROM is awesome it really feels like a new series xperia in my mango. But i having 2 problems with it.

1. Every time i reboot the phone the shortcuts of apps installed in my sd dissapear, is there a way to fix this?

2. I encounter a strange bug or something but in one of those reboots, the phone was stuck in the boot kernel screen, i enter to CWM after a while it finish loading CWM so i restar again take sometime again, and after that i was able to use the phone again.

iŽll keep testing but this is a good rom
 
pyrohalo90
Old
#34  
pyrohalo90's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor
Quote:
Originally Posted by sud.vastav View Post
Did you flash the kernel? Did you format /system, /data and /cache? If no then do that. This may be the reason you're getting error.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Can you give me the proper kernel link for this ROM? Thanks
 
pyrohalo90
Old
(Last edited by pyrohalo90; 7th September 2014 at 10:53 AM.) Reason: Adding Extra Info
#35  
pyrohalo90's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor
Quote:
Okay so i've installed all properly.

What my problem is now, my phone reboots in CWM everytime I restart my phone. Uhh?

C'mon..don't tell me I bricked my phone??

Sorry for being noob!
EDIT: My phone is good to go now. I forgot to flash to kitkat kernel :P
But the only problem is. The wifi is not working. Any suggestions how to fix this?
 
sud.vastav
Old
#36  
sud.vastav's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 451
Posts: 305
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: !ncredible !ndia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slionhrt View Post
I have to say it. This ROM is awesome it really feels like a new series xperia in my mango. But i having 2 problems with it.

1. Every time i reboot the phone the shortcuts of apps installed in my sd dissapear, is there a way to fix this?

2. I encounter a strange bug or something but in one of those reboots, the phone was stuck in the boot kernel screen, i enter to CWM after a while it finish loading CWM so i restar again take sometime again, and after that i was able to use the phone again.

iŽll keep testing but this is a good rom
1. This is not a bug. Actually in Sony's KK update, apps can't be installed on SD card. Z2 Launcher isn't programmed to accept those apps and hence they disappear.
2. Did you flash the kernel from the zip? If no then flash that kernel. If yes then make a fresh install again.




Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrohalo90 View Post
EDIT: My phone is good to go now. I forgot to flash to kitkat kernel :P
But the only problem is. The wifi is not working. Any suggestions how to fix this?
Flash the kernel from the ROM's zip. Wifi would work with that kernel.

Sent from my ST15i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
"If I helped you or if you like my work, Hit Thanks
It encourages me!"

 
_milo_
Old
#37  
_milo_'s Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Medan, North Sumatera
Default Video Bugs (?)

ur rom is so great but i'd got problem with video recording..
when video started and finished recording the screen freezing and video not saved. anyone can tell me to fix it?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes