Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 50,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][ENRC2B] MoKee OpenSource Project

Tip us?

Miglon
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzisahero View Post
I have been experiencing hangs every now and then. Is it just me or is it a rom issue ?
I had this problem with EliteKernel, phone seems to become unstable... I've reverted to stock ketnel and everything looks fine.

Quote:
Are those compatible with non sense roms ? I havent been able to install the keyboard.
I didn't try, maybe they're only for Sense ROMS, my fault...
The Following User Says Thank You to Miglon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xyzisahero
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miglon View Post
I had this problem with EliteKernel, phone seems to become unstable... I've reverted to stock ketnel and everything looks fine.
I am on stock mokee kernel as well still the hickups. The rom is really good only if these hangs could be soeted out. Any performance tweaks you using?

zingers
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I am on stock mokee kernel as well still the hickups. The rom is really good only if these hangs could be soeted out. Any performance tweaks you using?
Mine keeps crashing google maps navigation apart from that love it, on elite kernel tried flashing the stock by I lose phone and WiFi anyway to flash this on without a wioe first or is the Google maps crash a bug?

zingers
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zingers View Post
Mine keeps crashing google maps navigation apart from that love it, on elite kernel tried flashing the stock by I lose phone and WiFi anyway to flash this on without a wioe first or is the Google maps crash a bug?
Must be some kind of bug as it crashes on stock kernel as well

fvdheide
Old
(Last edited by fvdheide; 9th August 2014 at 01:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
I have a problem with Whatsapp notifications not getting through while the phone is in deep sleep during nighttime. People suggest to turn off fastboot, but there is no option in this ROM to do that. Anyone have a solution how to turn off fastboot in Mokee 4.4.4.?

Or any other solution?

Any help would be appreciated ..

Miglon
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Is there any possibility to implement this, please?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/hard...evice-t2812193

Check /system/lib/hw directory for the file "audio.r_submix.default.so".
If it doesn't exist, ask your device maintainer to add audio.r_submix.default to
the product_packages in the device.mk file. (You may not know what it means, but they will.)

fvdheide
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miglon View Post
Is there any possibility to implement this, please?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/hard...evice-t2812193

Check /system/lib/hw directory for the file "audio.r_submix.default.so".
If it doesn't exist, ask your device maintainer to add audio.r_submix.default to
the product_packages in the device.mk file. (You may not know what it means, but they will.)
I guess this thread is dead ;-(

daillman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Has anyone have the samo problem like me ? I'm using TWRP Recovery. I wiped Dalvik Cache, cash and data, try to flash the ROM but it says : 'no MD5 file found '.
Anyone have a solution ?

valentin8709
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Flash boot

Hi! Thanks again and again for your work! I run this rom for many months, but I have a little question: is it necessary to flash boot.img with fastboot for each update?

Thank you for your answer