Playstation 4 Controller with Z2

3rd September 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #11  
Flag Belgrade, Serbia
Thanks Meter: 7

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defsix

Sorry to get you excited. I never read the 4 bit. Im using Dualshock 3... Sorry.

I've just read somewhere that with new z3, dualshock 4 is gonna work
3rd September 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 67

405 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [kEkA]

They'll probably make it backwardly compatible, like they did with the Z.... eventually.
4th September 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 21

186 posts
Quote:

Not only will ds4 work on the z3 but so will remote play from the ps4, looking at specs of the z3 it seems no different to my z2 ,well z3 is clocked at 2.5 instead of 2.3ghz, but apart from that the differences seem to be cosmetic.

I am more than a bit annoyed about remote play being included, one of the reasons i bought a z2 (not only reason, but a main one) was sony's way of making there products connect to each other. I remember the ps3 controller worked first with an xperia phone before others. My phone isnt even 6 months old yet and instead of getting features added through updates it seems like sony are keeping these features to sell there next handset.

In all fairness tho, its only remote play and a few tweaks to audio player that make the z3 any different to the z2
4th September 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #14  
Flag Belgrade, Serbia

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull

Not only will ds4 work on the z3 but so will remote play from the ps4, looking at specs of the z3 it seems no different to my z2 ,well z3 is clocked at 2.5 instead of 2.3ghz, but apart from that the differences seem to be cosmetic.

I am more than a bit annoyed about remote play being included, one of the reasons i bought a z2 (not only reason, but a main one) was sony's way of making there products connect to each other. I remember the ps3 controller worked first with an xperia phone before others. My phone isnt even 6 months old yet and instead of getting features added through updates it seems like sony are keeping these features to sell there next handset.

In all fairness tho, its only remote play and a few tweaks to audio player that make the z3 any different to the z2

Well mate, they have to compete with others, we are all whining about this 6 month old cycle, I myself as well whine about it,
but they cannot show up with nothing at IFA knowing that Samsung is gonna present their Note 4. They are clearly trying to achieve best smartphone of the year thing, but I think they should have gone same as Samsung, in first half of the year the Z line, second half Ultra line maybe.
It's kinda annoying when they are upgrading the same model twice per year mostly because no new things, especially now this z3.
They probably modded camera now how it should be, added HQ to speakers and remote control for ps4, I doubt we will see those things in z2 officially. But then again, we are being late with 4.4.4 with a good reason, most probably because those features, or at least some of them, are gonna hit z2.

And I'm being sceptic with this new IP rating. It's making me think what has changed, and does z2 suffer from building issue regarding waterproof, more and more I see threads about phone leaking water inside even tho I never experienced that, but that's mostly because my device was only few times exposed to heavy rain, but never dunked in water, nor it will ever be since it slipped out of my hand and I had to replace back cover.
Last edited by [kEkA]; 4th September 2014 at 07:54 AM.
4th September 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #15  

186 posts
Quote:

Well mate, they have to compete with others, we are all whining about this 6 month old cycle, I myself as well whine about it,
but they cannot show up with nothing at IFA knowing that Samsung is gonna present their Note 4. They are clearly trying to achieve best smartphone of the year thing, but I think they should have gone same as Samsung, in first half of the year the Z line, second half Ultra line maybe.
It's kinda annoying when they are upgrading the same model twice per year mostly because no new things, especially now this z3.
They probably modded camera now how it should be, added HQ to speakers and remote control for ps4, I doubt we will see those things in z2 officially. But then again, we are being late with 4.4.4 with a good reason, most probably because those features, or at least some of them, are gonna hit z2.

And I'm being sceptic with this new IP rating. It's making me think what has changed, and does z2 suffer from building issue regarding waterproof, more and more I see threads about phone leaking water inside even tho I never experienced that, but that's mostly because my device was only few times exposed to heavy rain, but never dunked in water, nor it will ever be since it slipped out of my hand and I had to replace back cover.

i couldnt agree more.... if they want a 6 month cycle they should be doing it with 2 models, what annoys me is the specs are essentially the same, this isnt a new sony phone...... its an overclocked z2 with a few new features which claim to be exclusive but probably wont even need to be modified to work on z2.
5th September 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #16  
Flag Belgrade, Serbia

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull

i couldnt agree more.... if they want a 6 month cycle they should be doing it with 2 models, what annoys me is the specs are essentially the same, this isnt a new sony phone...... its an overclocked z2 with a few new features which claim to be exclusive but probably wont even need to be modified to work on z2.

Look what I've found mate, http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...emote-t2868092
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [kEkA] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #17  

186 posts
Quote:

Look what I've found mate, http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...emote-t2868092

Awesome....... if it works lol. Seems like it shoould
8th September 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Question ask for pin?
ı tried to connect my z2 with ps4 via bluetooth.phone sees it as wireless controller and then ı touch to pair it ask me goddamn pin code.ı dont have cable and ı want ıt now is anybody there to help me?
8th September 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #19  
Flag McAllen, TX
Thanks Meter: 4

41 posts
More
Have you tried with 1234? That is usually the default for some bluetooth devices other one is 0000.
9th September 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by userg2x

Have you tried with 1234? That is usually the default for some bluetooth devices other one is 0000.

tried but says cant connect.that **** happens only to me?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread