Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,690 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[D2LTE]-VANIR-4.4.3={NIGHTLIES}-6/8/2014

Tip us?

scott7175
Old
(Last edited by scott7175; 4th August 2014 at 01:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip3601 View Post
Odd. I did a clean flash and my WiFi wouldn't work. Like it hung on the searching connection. I was on its stock kernel. And I think it was the same when I flashed kt747. Btw @scott7175 I like ur status bar. Was that a theme?

sent from my Beanstalk S3

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Oops. I just thought about it again and it was dirty cuz it was an ota update. /facepalm. My bad guys

sent from my Beanstalk S3
Neon colors https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...heme.NeonColor harkness kernel seems to be alright as well

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

slitheredxscars
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseenfury View Post
my SD CARD isnt working at all. Is there a fix possible? i even try the kit kat fix and all that stuff and it not reconized. It was working really fine before.

It a class 10 Sandisk 64GB

roms is the lastest Vanir ROMS 4.4.4
power off phone, try using a sd card reader besides your phone, and it should load up, mine hung up as well when flashing over the nexus dialer apk. hopefully this works for you, i used a usb reader from ebay that cost me like $.50 if i remember correctly. hopefully oyu have one too.

astonmartin214
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by slitheredxscars View Post
power off phone, try using a sd card reader besides your phone, and it should load up, mine hung up as well when flashing over the nexus dialer apk. hopefully this works for you, i used a usb reader from ebay that cost me like $.50 if i remember correctly. hopefully oyu have one too.
no for some reason the 64g doesn't work in any s3 cause I have 1 won't work they say you have flash it so it can picked up now I use my 16g

slitheredxscars
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by astonmartin214 View Post
no for some reason the 64g doesn't work in any s3 cause I have 1 won't work they say you have flash it so it can picked up now I use my 16g
mine worked with my S3 before i rooted it. and i didnt reformat it either. maybe you have a counterfeit card. or a card past its prime. next time could you be more specific, i cant comprehend what youre trying to say.

sjamie
Old
Thanks Meter 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by astonmartin214 View Post
My 64GB card works perfectly in my S3.

astonmartin214
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by slitheredxscars View Post
mine worked with my S3 before i rooted it. and i didnt reformat it either. maybe you have a counterfeit card. or a card past its prime. next time could you be more specific, i cant comprehend what youre trying to say.
no I have sandisk 64gig card & I put it in another phone & it worked fine then I put the 64 in Virgin mobile s3 still didn't work

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1773735

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
My 64GB card works perfectly in my S3.
grrrr it does nice to hear that

TexasLTE
Old
Thanks Meter 3,859

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Vanir 4.4.4

VANIR 4.4.4 Still ROCKS

The Following User Says Thank You to TexasLTE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]