Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WiFi problem on n8000 stock 4.4.2

Tip us?
 
MoNsTeRmUk
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default WiFi problem on n8000 stock 4.4.2

Anyone figured out how to fix the WiFi problem on n8000
I have tried to instal dn5_bl_kitkat but it didn't fix the problem
Any help would be appreciated
 
rasputin981
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 101
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNsTeRmUk View Post
Anyone figured out how to fix the WiFi problem on n8000
I have tried to instal dn5_bl_kitkat but it didn't fix the problem
Any help would be appreciated
I just flashed those 4 leaked Odin firmware files in latest Odin and everything is working perfectly since then. Bootloader is included in those 4 files, of course.
Android lover and enthusiast
The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
texten
Old
(Last edited by texten; 7th May 2014 at 09:35 PM.)
#3  
texten's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,543
Posts: 1,276
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
i had the same issue, just flash the bootloader again in custom recovery

edit: or try this:go to dialpad and call *#0011#; than tap menu, hit wifi and turn "wifi power save mode" off
Attached Files
File Type: zip WIFI_BL_ND5_FLASH_AFTER_ROM.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 313 views)
been there, done that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to texten For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MoNsTeRmUk
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by texten View Post
i had the same issue, just flash the bootloader again in custom recovery
Still not working -_-
I don't think it's different than what I have already tried before , same size different name
Anyway thank you for trying to help me
 
texten
Old
#5  
texten's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,543
Posts: 1,276
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNsTeRmUk View Post
Still not working -_-
I don't think it's different than what I have already tried before , same size different name
Anyway thank you for trying to help me
maybe you should try the whole procedure via odin again

and if you want a modded rom, i made a guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=627
been there, done that.
The Following User Says Thank You to texten For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MoNsTeRmUk
Old
(Last edited by MoNsTeRmUk; 8th May 2014 at 12:15 PM.)
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by texten View Post
maybe you should try the whole procedure via odin again

and if you want a modded rom, i made a guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=627
I installed the deodoxed rooted frimware from cypher*(I am not sure about the name)
So do you think that I have to install the original one and wipe my data and everything again -_-
My Internet connection is very slow and barely installed this frimware I am using now
So if you have an easier workaround to fix this problem please share it with me
Thanks in advance ^_^

EDIT: I have also tried the wifi power saving thing but nothing happened
 
alexs784
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNsTeRmUk View Post
I installed the deodoxed rooted frimware from cypher*(I am not sure about the name)
So do you think that I have to install the original one and wipe my data and everything again -_-
My Internet connection is very slow and barely installed this frimware I am using now
So if you have an easier workaround to fix this problem please share it with me
Thanks in advance ^_^

EDIT: I have also tried the wifi power saving thing but nothing happened
Usually is a bootloader problem... I had the same issue and I had resolved it installing a file trough Cwm. Usually you can find it in the download section of KitKat roms
 
Robert C.
Old
(Last edited by Robert C.; 3rd June 2014 at 04:15 PM.)
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 44
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Deg
Hi,
In android developement under gnabo rom is a link to fix wifi for 8013, i used it for my 8000 and it worked just fine.
Hope i could help u.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52908279
Rob

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Robert C. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Pedro.Henrique
Old
#9  
Pedro.Henrique's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2011
I upgraded my N8000 to 4.4.2 but the Wi-Fi network for working and for some reason it changes the proxy settings to manual. Only back to work properly on Wi Fi when I change the proxy for disabled. Someone is going through it?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes