Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 39,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][KK][23/06] **C-RoM** -4.4.4- -v7.1...

Tip us?

wahid536
Old
Thanks Meter 2,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin1221 View Post
This is on Android Forums..
http://androidforums.com/cdma-moto-g...04-2014-a.html

I attached the mms fix that is included in this thread...just inccase u cant download it...hope this helps...
Thank you but I have the MMS fix its just the service with ROMs like c-rom and liquid smooth that I'm having the trouble with, I have searched for service fix for boost mobile as well as told developers of the issue still nothing, not trying to be annoying its just the service fix I need help with

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

justin1221
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahid536 View Post
Thank you but I have the MMS fix its just the service with ROMs like c-rom and liquid smooth that I'm having the trouble with, I have searched for service fix for boost mobile as well as told developers of the issue still nothing, not trying to be annoying its just the service fix I need help with

Not sure, when I flashed the service fix I first posted, it fixed both, maybe this mms fix will fix both as well, have u tried?

Moto.G_XT1031_CrDroid.B15

wahid536
Old
Thanks Meter 2,177
Quote:
Not sure, when I flashed the service fix I first posted, it fixed both, maybe this mms fix will fix both as well, have u tried?

I tried the service fix and it didn't work on liquid smooth and if this the MMS fix from the first link before superRs then yeah I tried that one as well and no luck on service. MMS fix fixed my mms but not my service, haven't tried it on c-rom but I'll give it another try and tell you how it goes

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote:

No luck just fixes mms

justin1221
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahid536 View Post
I tried the service fix and it didn't work on liquid smooth and if this the MMS fix from the first link before superRs then yeah I tried that one as well and no luck on service. MMS fix fixed my mms but not my service, haven't tried it on c-rom but I'll give it another try and tell you how it goes

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

No luck just fixes mms

That's weird cuz data always works for me with that fix... Not sure what else to suggest. Have tried flashing stock with fastboot then restoring back up? They say it helps for GPS sometimes....

mattheoh
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I don t ask for ETA, but I miss C ROM @vocoderism.
Hope it will be back soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to mattheoh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]