Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

D805 No baseband, no IMEI, phone reboots.

OP CheyTac-12

17th May 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Medellín
Thanks Meter: 16

181 posts
More
Lg g2 D805 - Root and TWPR functional.

I'll try to be as quick as possible.

I have spent around 15 hours trying to fix this, this is the problem:

-There's no IMEI (I did a backup, but I lost it because it was in my phone internal memory and the flash tools wipe everything)
-There's no Baseband
-I'm not sure if it is due to that, but my phone keeps rebooting itself with a toast message on the bottom of the screen "Error"

This happened after flashing Mahdi rom. Everything was fine except the autorotation, right after that I stupidly restore the EFS backup that FreeGee Free created in case anything wrong happened. I am not sure if this caused all this mess, but after that all this nightmare started.

Madhi rom would not boot up again, so I flash my stock rom backup and oh surprise! The phone was screwed up.

I have flash stock firmware many times, following some tutorials. They work well, usb drivers are good, everything is good, but the phone remains with the same issue, keeps rebooting, without IMEI and basebands.

I bought this phone yesterday, I had been waiting for it for a long time . If any of you guys can give me some ideas I would really appreciate it.
10th September 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

10 posts
More
Possible fixes
hi,
not sure if you still have the problem since this post is quite old.
You can try restoring the software to original.
1. put your phone in download mode (turn it off, while off plub in the usb cable to the phone and pc, then press volume up button untill the screen shows download mode)
2. start the LG recovery software and add the original phone image
3. details are in this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476

This should fix all your issues.

Good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread