Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV][Thinktank]Porting 4K & Timeshift video from Z2 to other Xperia devices

Tip us?

olokos
Old
(Last edited by olokos; 6th September 2014 at 07:18 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,364

DONATE TO ME
Here are all the new files from the Z3 system dump that I could find that are in our 1.3 zip. I'll try that @Riyal - your SuperVideoCamera.apk modding skills would be needed here as the new apk is changed and I'm sure of it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1410025439

this is NOT a flashable zip.

Please refrain for posting non-development stuff at this point. I'm serious. We'll need to work on this and having to go through many pages again would slow it down.
@edit - straight flash gave me fail to get camera info - restoring media_profiles.xml from 1.3 zip didn't help. Will try to restore supervideocamera.apk w/z3 media_profiles.xml

EDIT #2 previous supervideocamera.apk didn't help. Catlog gave me "fail to get camera info" and "getnumberofcameras()return 0" from semccameraui
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:
Single link for that as the sig got too big ^^
If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply. sooner or later :P
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to olokos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Riyal
Old
Thanks Meter 1,672

DONATE TO ME
Ok just read this thread today Give me a few more days... I'm still a little bit busy in real life so can't make updates as of yet. Or if lagalaga could work this out first would also be great.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riyal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lagalaga
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Nah, I am going to spend another week at the beach best luck in the meantime!
Xperia Z1 Compact on KK .757
Will move libs around for thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lagalaga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

olokos
Old
Thanks Meter 1,364

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaga View Post
Nah, I am going to spend another week at the beach best luck in the meantime!
Could you please just remind me what was the command that you used to check the dependencies? :P
If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply. sooner or later :P
The Following User Says Thank You to olokos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lagalaga
Old
Thanks Meter 148
ldd or rather objdump. Look for it in the ndk.
Xperia Z1 Compact on KK .757
Will move libs around for thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to lagalaga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Riyal
Old
Thanks Meter 1,672

DONATE TO ME
@olokos

try using a combination of strings, ldd of arm toolchain & object dump You'll get as much info as you can with those 3. And decompile it also if you have ASM knowledge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riyal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

olokos
Old
Thanks Meter 1,364

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyal View Post
@olokos

try using a combination of strings, ldd of arm toolchain & object dump You'll get as much info as you can with those 3. And decompile it also if you have ASM knowledge.
No problem in decompiling, but I'm not that great when it goes down to coding in any language to be honest. I'm still learning how to do that. I'll do my best though
Do you remember by any chance what else had to be done to get supervideocamera.apk to work?
The Following User Says Thank You to olokos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wedgess
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 13,456

DONATE TO ME
This is a development thread as the thread title suggests [DEV][Thinktank], questions do not belong here please use this thread for your questions in future.

Thread cleaned
-wedgess
Forum Moderator

The Following User Says Thank You to wedgess For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]