Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] need help for huawei g610-u20

OP Johnny Wish

13th February 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
The problem is I flashed CWM recovery through Mobile Uncle tool but when I rebooted the set it loop at the logo.
my phone"s build number is V100R001C00B115.I download the update.app and try to flash with dload method but phone does not respond and just bootloop again and again.
there is no service center in my town and I need your help to fix it myself.
Kindly help
24th February 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #2  

5 posts
You can do some turn around with the problem, You try request from friend who has back file of G610 U20 from MTK droid tool and restore thru SP flash tool. I think there someone who share back up in 4PDA link.

We have same unit G610 U20 B115 , since its locked bootloader I cant risk of touching the recovery img.
4th March 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
help
can you please share the link.. i need it too.. i need the sp flash tool flashable backup of g610-u20
22nd July 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #4  

1 posts
Invalid IMEI error occured after MIUI installed on my huawei G610-U20/U00
IMEI invalid error was occurred after I install with MIUI Version 5 on Huawei G610-U20. When I check on Phone information, it also show null value on IMEI code.

Please help me how to fix this problem.
Thanks you..
25th July 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #5  

18 posts
More
Question
the samsung s4 ui not run in g610-u20 please giv me boot.img work in this model

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Hi dear friends my phone is g610-u20 I wanna be installed costom ROM samsung s4 ui on the phone but I any model this rom into the boot loop problem help me and give me a kernel if seems to be healthy in my possession Pop the grateful

I tried but got stuck in a boot with another kernel
and i instal miui v5 & color os v2 this dvice
my dvice
g610-u20
rom:stock b125
recovery:ydss 2.0

link for this rom:
Quote:
http://www.needrom.com/mobile/huawei-g610-u00-s4ui/
10th September 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #6  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wish

The problem is I flashed CWM recovery through Mobile Uncle tool but when I rebooted the set it loop at the logo.
my phone"s build number is V100R001C00B115.I download the update.app and try to flash with dload method but phone does not respond and just bootloop again and again.
there is no service center in my town and I need your help to fix it myself.
Kindly help

Am I late? If you have the B115 Build number, you can install B116, see instructions on my post. http://forum.xda-developers.com/chef...-g610-t2872171
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread