Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,315 Members 42,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Skunk Ape1: [ROM][TW4.3][MJ4] Toxic Swamp ROM V1.0.0 - MyHub

[ROM][TW4.3][MJ4] Toxic Swamp ROM V1.0.2 - MyHub

Tip us?

kingjamesthe3
Old
(Last edited by kingjamesthe3; 5th September 2014 at 02:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 607

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouRock View Post
What's up King

Everything is cool, just picked up the Note 3 @ best buy yesterday. Gonna give a world for the next 14 days and then I'll decide if I'll keep it. I'm wasn't impressed with the Note 4 specs that's why I jumped on the Note 3 for cheap money. I really wanted to get the HTC M8 because there's some cool friends devs over there but I couldn't cough up the 200 the bucks. It's all good though, I've always wanted one of these king size phones anyway. LOL. Take care man..

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
Well you made an excellent choice. Although I agree, there are some awesome devs on the M8, but you can't go wrong with the Note 3! Hit us up in the hangout sometime when you get a chance. We have some goodies I know you will want for your note 3 if you decide to keep it! Like @strongsteve says, "real men carry notes!" LoL!! [emoji106]

http://i.imgur.com/yAQKBCY.jpg

The Following User Says Thank You to kingjamesthe3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3.0VTEC23
Old
Thanks Meter 357
Default Whattup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjamesthe3 View Post
Well you made an excellent choice. Although I agree, there are some awesome devs on the M8, but you can't go wrong with the Note 3! Hit us up in the hangout sometime when you get a chance. We have some goodies I know you will want for your note 3 if you decide to keep it! Like @strongsteve says, "real men carry notes!" LoL!! [emoji106]

Whattup KJ3, You still Rocking your N3 w/TS..I am as well..I just love this damn Rom w/Anak and refuse to go w/another rom..Why mess with something that's not broken and EVERYTHING flat out works FLAWLESSLY..It's too bad Skunk decided not to add more to this rom (Not that it needs anything) but I would have to see what else he would have laced this rom with..I would at least like to see more themes for it..I love Anakonda but I know he would have whipped up more interesting color combos..I'll have to hop on the hangout and holla At ya'll..I've been MIA for a min...LOL
Note 3, Truth In Engineering!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 3.0VTEC23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigpappags3
Old
Thanks Meter 2,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0VTEC23 View Post
Whattup KJ3, You still Rocking your N3 w/TS..I am as well..I just love this damn Rom w/Anak and refuse to go w/another rom..Why mess with something that's not broken and EVERYTHING flat out works FLAWLESSLY..It's too bad Skunk decided not to add more to this rom (Not that it needs anything) but I would have to see what else he would have laced this rom with..I would at least like to see more themes for it..I love Anakonda but I know he would have whipped up more interesting color combos..I'll have to hop on the hangout and holla At ya'll..I've been MIA for a min...LOL
He was going to do more but his phone crapped out and the new phone he received had kit kat on it. I hear he is going to have an anakonda theme for priest punch though if it's not already out.

http://i.imgur.com/qrByUGN.jpg

kingjamesthe3
Old
Thanks Meter 607

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0VTEC23 View Post
Man I started to put a APB out on you @3.0VTEC23 lol!! You have been Mia for awhile. Well actually I made the jump a few months ago and its been a hell of a ride ever since. @micmars was kind enough to point me to the correct file so once I flashed my modem and then PC Odin the stock file, then I was ready to rock and roll. I do miss the hell out of TS though. From the boot animation (which I wish was on Priest Punch Rom) to the functionality of the rom, it was flawless! Skunk is working on Anakonda for priest punch so that's gonna be the icing on the cake.

When ever your ready to make that jump hit us up or hit me up in the ho and we will get ya setup. There's a lot of cool mods for PP also thanks to @1brainsurgeon. Bear made a theme for swift key and @fly4awhtgye has made a plethora of pulldowns also. So many that I decided to make a folder on my SD card for em lol!

This rom is gonna take off tho once skunk puts his touch on it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingjamesthe3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LouRock
Old
Thanks Meter 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpappags3 View Post
He was going to do more but his phone crapped out and the new phone he received had kit kat on it. I hear he is going to have an anakonda theme for priest punch though if it's not already out.

I'm new to this phone but I don't understand the whole kikat thing with the note 3 I'm rooted with NC5 from day one and theres pretty much nothing I cant do in regards to flashing roms, recoveries and kernels. Is it that it makes it harder for devs to edit files and so on? Just wondering..

PHONE: Galaxy Note 3
ROM: NH7 KitKat 4.4.4
KERNEL: Stock
LAUNCHER: NOVA Prime

bigpappags3
Old
Thanks Meter 2,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouRock View Post
I'm new to this phone but I don't understand the whole kikat thing with the note 3 I'm rooted with NC5 from day one and theres pretty much nothing I cant do in regards to flashing roms, recoveries and kernels. Is it that it makes it harder for devs to edit files and so on? Just wondering..
Pretty much it's the knox thing not the kit kat...so basically 4.3 is jellybean and 4.4 is kit kat...With knox you can't go backwards...so once u update going backwards to older roms results in brick most of the time from my understanding. ....it's really just a bunch of bs. So be careful as always in what you flash.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigpappags3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LouRock
Old
Thanks Meter 533
Quote:
Pretty much it's the knox thing not the kit kat...so basically 4.3 is jellybean and 4.4 is kit kat...With knox you can't go backwards...so once u update going backwards to older roms results in brick most of the time from my understanding. ....it's really just a bunch of bs. So be careful as always in what you flash.

I see.. So its similar to what I went though when I had my SGS4. Luckly for us then @Unknownforce created a way to flash modems/firmwares without needing to take the OTA. Damn this knox bs really blows! Lucky for me when I update to a new updated rom, I never look back but I can understand how some appreciate the backwards compatibility.

PHONE: Galaxy Note 3
ROM: NH7 KitKat 4.4.4
KERNEL: Stock
LAUNCHER: NOVA Prime
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouRock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3.0VTEC23
Old
(Last edited by 3.0VTEC23; 10th September 2014 at 11:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 357
Quote:

Hey big, he told me about that and I kinda joked with him saying...you can't even enjoy your own masterpiece!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjamesthe3 View Post
Man I started to put a APB out on you @3.0VTEC23 lol!! You have been Mia for awhile. Well actually I made the jump a few months ago and its been a hell of a ride ever since. @micmars was kind enough to point me to the correct file so once I flashed my modem and then PC Odin the stock file, then I was ready to rock and roll. I do miss the hell out of TS though. From the boot animation (which I wish was on Priest Punch Rom) to the functionality of the rom, it was flawless! Skunk is working on Anakonda for priest punch so that's gonna be the icing on the cake.

When ever your ready to make that jump hit us up or hit me up in the ho and we will get ya setup. There's a lot of cool mods for PP also thanks to @1brainsurgeon. Bear made a theme for swift key and @fly4awhtgye has made a plethora of pulldowns also. So many that I decided to make a folder on my SD card for em lol!

This rom is gonna take off tho once skunk puts his touch on it!

Idk bruh!! I can't leave TS man..it grew on me HARD! I'll miss it too much to not be able to go back to it. I'm actually thinking of keeping my N3 and have the Note Edge 4!
Note 3, Truth In Engineering!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3.0VTEC23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]