Post Reply

[MOD] Touchwiz Launcher 5x5 6 versions now [No Magazines][1-31-2014]

10th September 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #71  
LMMT's Avatar
Senior Member
Houston area
Thanks Meter: 667
 
924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
FWIW, I pushed the seclauncher, from post 35: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50827216 to system/priv-app, and it works, on the Sprint NH7 build.
10th September 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #72  
JonSCSL's Avatar
Senior Member
Annapolis Maryland
Thanks Meter: 298
 
616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMMT

FWIW, I pushed the seclauncher, from post 35: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50827216 to system/priv-app, and it works, on the Sprint NH7 build.

I've been using it the whole time since the release. Just wish it had My Magazine. Maybe when 4.4.4 is available bri or someone else will make an updated one.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
10th September 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #73  
LMMT's Avatar
Senior Member
Houston area
Thanks Meter: 667
 
924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSCSL

I've been using it the whole time since the release. Just wish it had My Magazine. Maybe when 4.4.4 is available bri or someone else will make an updated one.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

4.4.4 IS available. I've been running it (with this 5x5 launcher), since very early, this morning. Personally, I'm glad My Magazine, is disabled. But yeah, maybe someone will make an enabled version, for those that use it.
10th September 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #74  
JonSCSL's Avatar
Senior Member
Annapolis Maryland
Thanks Meter: 298
 
616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMMT

4.4.4 IS available. I've been running it (with this 5x5 launcher), since very early, this morning. Personally, I'm glad My Magazine, is disabled. But yeah, maybe someone will make an enabled version, for those that use it.

I use it. I don't really care much about that it runs from launcher but if there was a separate app with a ui I would be happy.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
10th September 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #75  
LMMT's Avatar
Senior Member
Houston area
Thanks Meter: 667
 
924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSCSL

I use it. I don't really care much about that it runs from launcher but if there was a separate app with a ui I would be happy.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Now, I see what you mean. That is a problem.
10th September 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #76  
fsunoles101's Avatar
Member
Flag Columbia S.C.
Thanks Meter: 70
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
You guys do realize there are a lot of roms from all the carriers that have aroma install, or just extra options offered with the option of installing 5x5 or 4x4 stock with working my magazine. Just need to read the op's and see what roms have what and download the said rom and just pull out whatever files you need and push to your current rom of choice. Been doing this process for years now. As long as you are using the said files for personal use and not for public recognition without giving proper thanks. Some devs do not want anything taken out of there roms. Again, personal use........no harm.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank