Originally Posted by k0sh
please do check the latest version 2.3, it shall be updated within two hours, so please check the play store after two hours.
Just bought the Floating Toolbox Pro app after the changes and everything works.
GREAT JOB k0sh!! Gave a review at Google Play Store as Dev D.
Edit: Bug Report:
Removing app doesn't always remove the app from the Floating Toolbox.
1) After selecting a app to put in the toolbox then exiting the
app but not closing it from the background
2) Go back in and remove an app then close the app but let it run in the background
3) Check the Floating Toolbox and the app is not removed.
4) If you go back to "Selected Apps," the apps you removed are not there but still in Floating Toolbox.
5) To fix the problem you need to close the app completely from the background in order to remove
an app from the Floating Toolbox.
Hope this is clear.
Also, you might want to change one of your features from the Google Play Store:
- "Change floating toolbar icon" to "change floating toolbar icon COLOR" since some
people may be upset when they find out they can't actually change the icon to
something else, like a picture or a dot etc. but only the color of the icon.
I'd like to make another suggestion please. Allow the user to
go into Floating Toolbox settings and edit the order the icons appear
on the Floating Toolbox. I know the order is set based on the order
you select the apps but it would be easier to make any changes to
the order from a settings menu instead of removing all the apps and
starting again. This would be especially useful for those users who
would like to have a lot of apps in the Toolbox.