Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,868 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Oneplus adb windows drivers

Tip us?

dli7319
Old
Thanks Meter 24

DONATE TO ME
If you just want to be able to transfer files, you do not need ADB, just select MTP device instead of the ADB device driver. If installed correctly, you should be able to get ADB and MTP recognized.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	43
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	2932177
(note, ignore the SAMSUNG, I'm just using a Samsung provided adb driver rather than the Google driver) My point is that they should show up as separate devices.
HTC One M7 64 GB
OnePlus One 64 GB

arifathar
Old
(Last edited by arifathar; 10th September 2014 at 08:39 PM.) Reason: Included the attachment
Thanks Meter 0
Default Portable Deivices missing under Device Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dli7319 View Post
If you just want to be able to transfer files, you do not need ADB, just select MTP device instead of the ADB device driver. If installed correctly, you should be able to get ADB and MTP recognized.
Attachment 2932177
(note, ignore the SAMSUNG, I'm just using a Samsung provided adb driver rather than the Google driver) My point is that they should show up as separate devices.
Kindly see the Screenshot, Portable Devices is not shown up in the list, should something more be installed from Android SDK Manager, kindly check and Update.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pd-missing.png
Views:	17
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	2932201  

arifathar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Will Uninstall and re-install work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dli7319 View Post
Attachment 2932177
I downloaded and installed some extra packages in addition to those mentioned in the url (Android SDK Platform-tools and Google USB Driver),don't think this will cause an issue. Do you think an uninstall and re-install of ADB will work?