Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][mb886] SlimKat v5.10 [4.4.4] [06/26/2014]

Tip us?

clockcycle
Old
(Last edited by clockcycle; 11th September 2014 at 12:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 389
How different are/is your build from that one MC does?

EDIT: Slim-mb886-4.4.4.build.5.10-UNOFFICIAL-By_MC <--- this (chinese) version does not have the triangle bug when flipping phone to landscape.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is made for educational purposes only. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites or make use of said information, you do so at your own risk. The information may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date.

TecknoFreak
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 801

DONATE TO ME
I don't build this ROM anymore bro or neither mod the Chinese version since we have team support directly. That Chinese version is full of paid apps and it have mods we don't need
Motorola Atrix HD(MB886)
Just Thank me if I Helped you. That will pay off my time if you do
If you think I did great then why not buy me a small coffee

clockcycle
Old
(Last edited by clockcycle; 11th September 2014 at 01:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecknoFreak View Post
I don't build this ROM anymore bro or neither mod the Chinese version since we have team support directly. That Chinese version is full of paid apps and it have mods we don't need
It has had the problem with the redraw showing black triangles, as if someone's playing minecraft since 6+
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is made for educational purposes only. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites or make use of said information, you do so at your own risk. The information may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date.