FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

LF Working Knock Code Rom

50 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By hiphiphooray, Member on 23rd May 2014, 03:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm looking for a knock code rom that works on the vs980 lg g2. I just tried Cloudy (which supports knock code) but found that knock code can only be used if you first double tap to wake, then use knock code on the lock screen. Basically, I'm looking for a knock code that will allow me to bypass the lock screen entirely.

Does a rom like this exist?

Thanks in advance.
 
 
24th May 2014, 04:56 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
No...not until the kernel is released.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
27th May 2014, 08:21 PM |#3  
player911's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,048
 
Donate to Me
More
I thought Knock Code was being released in April?!

However Knock Code is one of the cool new features of the G3. I can't imagine throwing that feature on the G2 until the G3 is released.
27th May 2014, 08:33 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by player911

I thought Knock Code was being released in April?!

However Knock Code is one of the cool new features of the G3. I can't imagine throwing that feature on the G2 until the G3 is released.

Not with the knock code in it.
27th May 2014, 09:51 PM |#5  
player911's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,048
 
Donate to Me
More
I know it wasn't released, but didn't the Canadian Bell version get knock code already?
28th May 2014, 12:55 AM |#6  
abdel12345's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by player911

I know it wasn't released, but didn't the Canadian Bell version get knock code already?

The international ones got it too and the g pro 2 already had it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app
10th September 2014, 08:58 PM |#7  
player911's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,048
 
Donate to Me
More
Can't someone take a working Knock Code kernel and inject that into the VS980 Kernel?
11th September 2014, 02:39 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by player911

Can't someone take a working Knock Code kernel and inject that into the VS980 Kernel?

No or it would have happened by now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes