Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,261 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

RADIO 1.35a.32.45.27, WCNSS, ADSP

Tip us?
 
nor-ric
Old
#141  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 430
Join Date: Jul 2012
I remember there's a thread about it. It's called something like "htc one s stuck on edge after S-OFFing". Google it.

Edit: you said you unlocked, not that you S-OFFed...
You can try 1.20 radio and if it doesn't solve the issue I'm confident you will solve using a RUU.
 
mmarkvoort
Old
#142  
mmarkvoort's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 180
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHeron View Post
Hey guys, i have the stock 1.11.50.05.28_10.27.50.08L radio, and i encounter no 3G signal issue, after i HTCDEV unlock the bootloader, and flashing the TWRP recovery. I bought this in Germany and i want to flash a newer radio. I want to try first the 1.20 that many people says that is stable and if this wouldn't fix my problem i ll flash 1.35. Any suggestions? Does someone experienced the same problem and some of these two radios solve his problem? Thanks a lot

P.S. I am on the stock ROM, and i want to flash MOKEE OS which is CM based rom. any suggestion accepted!
I am running Mokee now with 1.20 radio.
Running fine. Had 1.35 earlier but i reverted back to 1.20. Little bit better.

Sent from my One S using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mmarkvoort For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
NightHeron
Old
#143  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nor-ric View Post
I remember there's a thread about it. It's called something like "htc one s stuck on edge after S-OFFing". Google it.

Edit: you said you unlocked, not that you S-OFFed...
You can try 1.20 radio and if it doesn't solve the issue I'm confident you will solve using a RUU.
i will soff it with rumrunner to install the radio

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarkvoort View Post
I am running Mokee now with 1.20 radio.
Running fine. Had 1.35 earlier but i reverted back to 1.20. Little bit better.

Sent from my One S using XDA Free mobile app
did you flash 1.20 after or before mokee? i read that 1.20 is for sense only, if it's the same with that you use, ok

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
 
mmarkvoort
Old
#144  
mmarkvoort's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 180
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHeron View Post

[/COLOR]
did you flash 1.20 after or before mokee? i read that 1.20 is for sense only, if it's the same with that you use, ok

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Before. Was running Candykat before Mokee. Which also works fine with 1.20.



Sent from my One S using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mmarkvoort For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
NightHeron
Old
#145  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarkvoort View Post
Before. Was running Candykat before Mokee. Which also works fine with 1.20.



Sent from my One S using XDA Free mobile app
Just to confirm you are talking about http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2450807 this ZIP? because in this thread i notice issues with non sense ROMs. thanks

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
 
mmarkvoort
Old
#146  
mmarkvoort's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 180
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHeron View Post
Just to confirm you are talking about http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2450807 this ZIP? because in this thread i notice issues with non sense ROMs. thanks

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Yes that's corect.
Can't say that there will be no issues only that i had none.

Sent from my One S using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mmarkvoort For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
2014, htc, new radio, one (m8), ville
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes