How to Root and install CWM on Walton Primo GH2

4th May 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
[size=18pt]Root Walton Primo GH2 Using Root Master 1.3.6_Cekas[/size]

I personally tested this process 100% working
If you root your Android then you'll lose your warranty. Though unrooting is possible. Still sometimes it might not be unrooted to get the warranty back. So be careful and don't blame me if anything goes wrong. Because that's your mistake not mine.

[size=14pt]#Process:[/size]
Download, Install and Open Root Master 1.3.6_Cekas (rm136.apk).[http://www.mediafire.com/download/57503rgoxo89539/rm136.apk[/color]]http://www.mediafire.com/download/57503rgoxo89539/rm136.apk]

Tap Mulai Root (The loading might take some time). Then tap Root.

At last tap Batal to root your Primo GH2.

Reboot your Primo GH2. After the reboot you'll see Android is upgrading.

That's all. Now you can enjoy your rooted Walton Primo GH2.

Root Master - Mulai Root Master - Tap Root Root Walton Primo GH2 using Root Master - batai
** "Perizinan Rumah" is alternative App for Superuser.But you can use SuperSU app to get root access in your many apps like me.
For this you have to follow these steps:

First download and install SuperSU app. Then open it. It will ask you to install binary files. So tap normal. After that force stop SuperSU from setting>Apps>SuperSU>force stop. Then Use Link2SD to uninstall Perizinan Rumah.

After the restart you'll be able to use SuperSU app.

[size=18pt]#Flash ClockWorkMOD Recovery on Walton Primo GH2:[/size]

Download Walton Primo GH2's ClockWorkMOD recovery.img.[http://www.mediafire.com/download/1z...r/recovery.img]

Put that recovery.img on the root of the SD card.

Download, Install and Open Mobileuncle-Tools.apk.[Play Store]

Now it will ask you for Superuser Access. Tap The button from the right to allow root permission.

Now tap Recovery Update. Mobileuncle Tools will automatically find the recovery.img from root of the SD card.

Tap recovery.img like screenshot given below.

Mobileuncle Tools will ask Are sure flash recovery !. So tap OK to start the flashing process.

That's All. Your Android device will automatically reboot to recovery mod.
As this is a new phone of Walton. So it's very hard to find correct tutorials for this phone. But you don't need to be worried about because I am the developer here. Just leave a comment and I will try by best to help you out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sajib6t9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Phone custom rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajib6t9

[size=18pt]Root Walton Primo GH2 Using Root Master 1.3.6_Cekas[/size]

I personally tested this process 100% working
If you root your Android then you'll lose your warranty. Though unrooting is possible. Still sometimes it might not be unrooted to get the warranty back. So be careful and don't blame me if anything goes wrong. Because that's your mistake not mine.

[size=14pt]#Process:[/size]
Download, Install and Open Root Master 1.3.6_Cekas (rm136.apk).[http://www.mediafire.com/download/57503rgoxo89539/rm136.apk[/color]]http://www.mediafire.com/download/57503rgoxo89539/rm136.apk]

Tap Mulai Root (The loading might take some time). Then tap Root.

At last tap Batal to root your Primo GH2.

Reboot your Primo GH2. After the reboot you'll see Android is upgrading.

That's all. Now you can enjoy your rooted Walton Primo GH2.

Root Master - Mulai Root Master - Tap Root Root Walton Primo GH2 using Root Master - batai
** "Perizinan Rumah" is alternative App for Superuser.But you can use SuperSU app to get root access in your many apps like me.
For this you have to follow these steps:

First download and install SuperSU app. Then open it. It will ask you to install binary files. So tap normal. After that force stop SuperSU from setting>Apps>SuperSU>force stop. Then Use Link2SD to uninstall Perizinan Rumah.

After the restart you'll be able to use SuperSU app.

[size=18pt]#Flash ClockWorkMOD Recovery on Walton Primo GH2:[/size]

Download Walton Primo GH2's ClockWorkMOD recovery.img.[http://www.mediafire.com/download/1z...r/recovery.img]

Put that recovery.img on the root of the SD card.

Download, Install and Open Mobileuncle-Tools.apk.[Play Store]

Now it will ask you for Superuser Access. Tap The button from the right to allow root permission.

Now tap Recovery Update. Mobileuncle Tools will automatically find the recovery.img from root of the SD card.

Tap recovery.img like screenshot given below.

Mobileuncle Tools will ask Are sure flash recovery !. So tap OK to start the flashing process.

That's All. Your Android device will automatically reboot to recovery mod.
As this is a new phone of Walton. So it's very hard to find correct tutorials for this phone. But you don't need to be worried about because I am the developer here. Just leave a comment and I will try by best to help you out.

I have already rooted my gh2. at this time we need custom rom like miui, glaxy, xperia, cm, etc. please help.
3rd June 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #3  
Flag Jamalpur,Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 12

23 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajib4s

I have already rooted my gh2. at this time we need custom rom like miui, glaxy, xperia, cm, etc. please help.

Gonna get a GH2 within a few days.Hope I can provide a custom rom Till then,have fun with stock rom.
3rd July 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #4  

1 posts
Thumbs up Help me to root Walton Primo GH.
Hello,

I'm a bit new in rooting. Never done this before. I've not found any specific tutorial to root my Walton Primo GH. It is MT6582 Chipset.

I'm in Motijheel,Dhaka, Bangladesh. My Phone no. is 01671077824. Would u please help me to root my phone?
11th September 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #5  

32 posts
rootmaster not root android 4.4.2
please reply

Sent from my Primo GH2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread