FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

xredjokerx's cabs (originally a compilation thread) Updated: 2/16

970 posts
Thanks Meter: 160

By xredjokerx, Senior Member on 31st January 2010, 12:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I've edited my thread to include various cabs that I've compiled or created to make things a little bit easier for people...

1. Here's the original thread, which was the compilation cab...
Quote:

2_Way_Plus_InCall_Recording (mskip?)
At0mang Enhanced D3D driver (At0mang)
ATT_aGPS_Settings_511_T-Back (??)
jh20001_Tilt2_Data_Speed_Fix_1.0 (jh20001)
marcini.thinkblu-tilt2 vol increase (thinkblu & marcini)
SH4Ys Raphael Net Speed Boost (SH4YD33)
thinkblu.Enable MMS Limits (thinkblu)
Tilt2HWKeyboard (??)
Vendetta_Youtube_Fix (xredjokerx)

NOTE: I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR ANY OF THESE EDITS, I AM JUST POSTING A FILE THAT MAY HELP OTHERS

The compilation cab is mostly for att users running Energy Rom, but I can remake it for anybody who wants me to, just ask!

2. Youtube Fix (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=74)

3. Advanced Network Program for those running Jh20001 data fix and are missing the program to enable HSPDA (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=9885)

4. Sense 2.5 Internet Tab Landscape support (original version with 2 quick links): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=8402

5. CookieMonster Homepage Quick Edits, no registry touching required! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1275

There are more cabs further down... Please send me a PM if anybody wants a compilation cab made for them, and i'll upload it onto this thread.

and feel free to donate!
Last edited by xredjokerx; 16th February 2010 at 11:40 PM.

1st February 2010, 02:27 PM |#2  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Anyway I could get just the tilt2 data speed fix and raphael net speed boost cabs from you?
1st February 2010, 03:18 PM |#3  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 327

More
just a little tip: a lot of chefs use some kind of customization tool (for e.g. NRG uses UC, Sergio and Ark use Autoinstall, etc)
they are really convenient for flash addict like me
have a look at the top post of each rom...they usually have instructions on how to use these tools
4th February 2010, 12:19 AM |#4  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Thanks for the cab, amazing job saved me a bunch of time trying to search for all this individually.
4th February 2010, 08:29 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
here you go

anyone else have any requests? i can make different cabs with and without edits.. just let me know!
Last edited by xredjokerx; 4th February 2010 at 08:31 AM.
14th February 2010, 08:02 PM |#6  
Flag Houston/LA
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xredjokerx

hey all, i was getting frustrated with flashing roms and having to keep reinstalling all my cabs... so i made this one cab that has the following edits:

2_Way_Plus_InCall_Recording (mskip?)
At0mang Enhanced D3D driver (At0mang)
ATT_aGPS_Settings_511_T-Back (??)
jh20001_Tilt2_Data_Speed_Fix_1.0 (jh20001)
marcini.thinkblu-tilt2 vol increase (thinkblu & marcini)
SH4Ys Raphael Net Speed Boost (SH4YD33)
thinkblu.Enable MMS Limits (thinkblu)
Tilt2HWKeyboard (??)
Vendetta_Youtube_Fix (xredjokerx)

NOTE: I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR ANY OF THESE EDITS, I AM JUST POSTING A FILE THAT MAY HELP OTHERS

this is mostly for at&t users on energy rom, but if anyone else wants to make a compilation for them, just let me know

X,

Does this cover the enabling of proxy settings and what ATTWi-FiforWindo.cab, and removehiddenproxy?
16th February 2010, 09:48 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
it doesnt, because i never looked into those cabs since i was using a custom rom, but im currently checking it out..

do you want me to add them in for you? i can reupload another cab with removehiddenproxy and the attwifi cab too.
17th February 2010, 07:52 PM |#8  
Flag Austin, TX

More
What's this ATTWififorWinmo cab you all speak of?
18th February 2010, 01:02 AM |#9  
Flag Atlanta!
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwill

What's this ATTWififorWinmo cab you all speak of?

It's a cab that allows you to see and access all the WiFi hotspots that at&t offers anywhere you are for free (only includes DSL subscribers or customers with a $30+ data plan).
Attached Files
File Type: cab ATTWi-FiforWindo.cab - [Click for QR Code] (273.6 KB, 216 views)
Last edited by thinkblu; 18th February 2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: I guess I should attach the file to in case anybody wants it.
18th February 2010, 05:49 PM |#10  
Flag Austin, TX

More
Thanks thinkblu. This will definitely come in handy
19th February 2010, 07:48 PM |#11  
Flag Houston/LA
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xredjokerx

it doesnt, because i never looked into those cabs since i was using a custom rom, but im currently checking it out..

do you want me to add them in for you? i can reupload another cab with removehiddenproxy and the attwifi cab too.

That would be excellent. I'm on Deep Shining and I notice he has a new version coming out shortly (X3) that may already include some elements so if you don't mind let me revert back to you after he releases that this wekeend.

Of course - a worker is worthy of his wages and I'll be your payPAL shortly. thanks very much.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread