Originally Posted by FeralFire
What was your baseband version before this?
What all ROMs have you tried and what failure do you encounter?
Have you tried flashing a custom ROM?
FeralFire, I appreciate your help on this matter. Thanks for taking time out for looking in this matter. Read comment 65 at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2615092&page=7
. My baseband version when I got this HongKong Phone was "N9005ZHUMDJ9" & it was rooted with Custom Rom (I think, see "ODIN MODE info" in comment 65 of above page). I screwed up my phone in attempt to connect it to Kies. For now I need this phone desperately to be working with or without Kies.
Until now I tried following Rom including your Rom (From existing to old)
1) N9005XXUEND3_N9005OJVENE1_N9005XXUENC2_HOME.tar.md 5
2) N9005XXUENA7_N9005MBMENA2_N9005XXUENA2_HOME.tar.md 5 (which failed)
3) N9005XXUENB3_N9005OXXENB1_N9005XXUENB1_HOME.tar.md 5
4) N9005XXUENA6_340325_REV03_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT .tar.md5 (Since I install this Rom my phone has become damn slow and rebooting and restarting. Nothing is working no camera, only wifi and some browsing very slow and this is same issue with all Rom I flashed in 1, 2, 3 place)
5) N9005ZHUDMK1_N9005ZZHDMK1_N9005ZHUDMJ9_HOME.tar.md 5 (This is the first Stock Rom I tried on my phone and since then I lost IMEI and Baseband Version. However, rest of the functioning with phone was perfect and fast)
Apart from above Roms, I also tried flashing different modems (four flashes in succession for each modem). List of modems tried as below (existing to oldest).
3) modem.bin from your own file "CP_N9005XXUENA2_REV03_CL1277177.tar".
Nothing is working. I don't mind trying custom Rom if you think that will Fix my problem. But, what shall I try in Custom Roms as I don't know which one is best for my device (given the history of my phone
). If Motherboard needs to be changed to resolve this issue permanently tell me so. I can send this device to Dubai and get it done (though its not in warranty) but that will take very long time. But if I have to change MotherBoard then I don't want TGY anywhere I need this phone to be like normal Note 3 9005 phone. Is it possible. Any suggestions?
Btw, for now (since very long) I lost CP info when I ran *#1234# it just gives me only "AP: N9005XXUEND3" & "CSC: N9005OJVENE1" no CP info whatsoever or whatever different Roms I try.
Note: I never choose any other option then "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" in Odin while Flashing. don't know how come this turn up so bad. Also, I don't have EFS Backup so I can't do much other then trying with different Roms.