Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Review of Seidio OBEX case for Note 3 - ULTIMATE protection!!! w/lots of pics!!!

9th May 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
Failed the water test........ Not worth the 80 bucks.... Sent it back also.... Bums me out I came from life proof on S3 great case this case just doesn't stand up.....
9th May 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 52

353 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana252

Failed the water test........ Not worth the 80 bucks.... Sent it back also.... Bums me out I came from life proof on S3 great case this case just doesn't stand up.....

Well as they posted they are a big name so yea but big names also fail some times

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
10th May 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #23  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 36

208 posts
Donate to Me
More
Some pictures of the gray version for anyone interested!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
10th September 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #24  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 32

176 posts
More
If you talk on your phone a lot don't even waste your time and money on thios. The microphone won't hear s$*t AT ALL. I have to open the microphone clip to be able to kinda have a converssation but still the other person can barely hear what I say. This is not a case for everyday use. IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE SOUND QUALITY DO NOT GET THIS CASE!. I'm gonna resale mine because it was such a waste of money
11th September 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #25  
Flag Melbourne, FL
Thanks Meter: 7

196 posts
More
Cool
I've had this case for about 3 months now. I bought the bike mount kit too. I find that I use this case most of the time now and actually like it a lot. The microphone volume isn't good, but I've never had anyone tell me they couldn't hear me. However, I use my bluetooth headset most of the time.

The primary reason I didn't go with the RedPepper was that I need a belt holster. I don't ever carry my phone in my pocket. I like the mounting system to my mountain bike as well.

The case is pretty big so get ready for more stares at that huge thing, especially since I put it on my belt (work environment is easier on belt than in the pocket).

The negatives are that given the huge size, I wish there was a float attachment either via lanyard or onto the OBEX mounting system on the back of the phone. If you drop it in the lake, good bye phone. It might even stay dry, but you are going to have to go after it if you want it back. The other thing is that I have several spare batteries for frequently international travel use. Changing the battery on this case is not something you want to do often. In fact, I don't travel with my phone in this case because of the difficulty opening the case. Yes, I know that's probably by design to some degree, but if you need to take your phone in and out of the case, don't even order this one.

Regrets...Not really. If you need/want the multiple mounting options and belt holster then this is for you. If you just want belt holster, I might recommend the beast of the Zero Lemon unless you are near a charger often. The RedPepper just didn't appeal to me. Why not make a belt holster? I'm sure someone will tell me XYZ holster will hold the RedPepper case or even that RedPepper has a case and I'm just a bone head who missed it.

All in all, I've used Seidio since my Nexus One. I've had cheap cases in the past, but have never had any problems with quality on the Seidio cases. When my Note3 isn't in the Obex, it is in the Dilex. I also have the surface for suit and tie meetings. I never go without a case on any phone or tablet...
The Following User Says Thank You to rickh925 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread