Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,261 Members 37,721 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM|kernel][Huawei Honor]AnimeROM Beta [2014/05/23]

Tip us?

klikkamongo
Old
(Last edited by klikkamongo; 22nd August 2014 at 07:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
I decided to test AnimeRom after using unstable July update of the CM 4.4.4. I really don't regret on that try! AnimeRom has all the features I want (have been used to a lot of android features when trying different ROM's in here...), it is very fast and has a better battery time than any other rom i used. I have used this rom in about a week without any force restart or crashes. Really recommend you guys trying this rom for your u8860!

I have noticed some small bugs:
- Notification Bar freezes, happened around 3 times the last week with heavy use. Have to restart phone to unfreeze it. See screenshot.
- The common one where the phone don't load the dots in the screen lock pattern dissapears, when you wake the device. Have to swipe in the code without seeing the dots, really no problem when your used to it.

I flashed the AnimeROM-4.4.2-201405252314 from a clean B919 then flashed Banks GApps.

Thanks for the port @desalesouche!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klikkamongo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3XTR3M1ST
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I installed this rom and tried to restore my titanium backups but it says im not rooted. Then I installed supersu and it wont update the binary. HELP!??

Movm
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M1ST View Post
I installed this rom and tried to restore my titanium backups but it says im not rooted. Then I installed supersu and it wont update the binary. HELP!??
Try Reboot or Full wipe

maxilimian
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by klikkamongo View Post
I decided to test AnimeRom after using unstable July update of the CM 4.4.4. I really don't regret on that try! AnimeRom has all the features I want (have been used to a lot of android features when trying different ROM's in here...), it is very fast and has a better battery time than any other rom i used. I have used this rom in about a week without any force restart or crashes. Really recommend you guys trying this rom for your u8860!

I have noticed some small bugs:
- Notification Bar freezes, happened around 3 times the last week with heavy use. Have to restart phone to unfreeze it. See screenshot.
- The common one where the phone don't load the dots in the screen lock pattern dissapears, when you wake the device. Have to swipe in the code without seeing the dots, really no problem when your used to it.

I flashed the AnimeROM-4.4.2-201405252314 from a clean B919 then flashed Banks GApps.

Thanks for the port @desalesouche!
I don't have the problem like you, everything works fine, except the home button didn't wake up the phone, and wakeup features drains a battery like hell ... hehe, if i'm not activate it, battery looks fine, maybe there's a miss step when you install it at the first time