Originally Posted by NVM5282
8 GB SD Card: formatted then copied "N7100XXDME6_N7100OXXDME2_N7100XXDME4_HOME.tar .md5 " firmware (Android JB 4.1.2 for UK/IRL; I use this firmware without problem here in Morocco) on the SD. You can download it from Sammobile.com << i didn't get this part bro ,, i 'm downloading the 4.3 JB available for egypt right now from sammobile ,, and i already have kitkat's one there , i have odin and i have custom recovery TWRP 2.7.2 , so what else do i need and in a bit easier steps cuz if u r noob then i'm NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO B compared to u
Now wait a sec.. Let me rewrite a quick step-by-step, I hope I will be concise and clear enough:
1. Here's the stuff you'll need:
- You need your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 KK 4.4.2 to be rooted (this is important otherwise this step-by-step is just bullying)
- Mobile Odin Pro 4.20.apk (yes, the android app not the pc software) installed and ready on ur current OS JB 4.4.2
- Android JB 4.3 stock firmware (the one you are downloading from sammobile.com right now)
- A minimum 2 GB SD card inserted, formatted, and empty of any data
2. Getting stuff out right:
a. The downloaded Android JB 4.3 stock firmware (decompress it before copying .tar or .tar.md5 file you dont need the second file on the .zip archive), you should copy it to your "External SD Card" not to the "internal SD" (The 2GB minimum SD Card I mentionned);
b. Go to Settings and enabled USB Debugging (You can google how to enable USB Debug on Android KK 4.4.2);
c. Launch Mobile Odin Pro 4.2 that's installed on you phone;
d. Tap on "Open File", select "External SD", then select the external-sd-card-copied Android JB 4.3 stock firmware .tar or .tar.md5
e. Select the following: "Enable EverRoot", "Inject Superuser (SuperSU)", "Inject Mobile Odin", "Wipe data and cache", and finally "Wipe Dalvik Cache". The "after-flash" option leave it as it is. I didn't touch it.
3. Tap "Flash firmware"
4. Go make a sandwich
5. Enjoy both ur downgraded phone and ur sandwish!