i really hope someone will see this and know how to help.
device: iyokan (MK16i)
ROM version: 03.09.2014. nightly, official from aokp.co
gapps version: aokp gapps full, official from aokp.co
here's what happened:
1. i was coming from legacy xperia CM11. i wiped everything humanly possible (factory reset, wipe cache, data, system, dalvik cache), short of formating my SD card.
2. i flashed kernel (boot.img) from the ROM zip, completed without problems.
3. i flashed the main ROM, completed without problems.
4. i flashed full version of Gapps, completed without problems.
5. i rebootet the device. it took about 6-7 minutes, nothing out of the ordinary for first boot, it booted okay.
7. it works great, smooth, a lot of space and ram, etc etc.
8. there's no Play store and no google play services. i have other gapps like play games, hangouts, maps, keep etc. but when i try opening them i get this message:
Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device.
so, i am puzzled. i tried reflashing kernel, wiping everything, flashing rom and gapps again, tried other gapps versions (aokp mini gapps, gapps from cm website etc.) to no avail.
i tried downloading store and services apks and installing them, but it couldnt open the files. i guess there is no package installer present to do that.
9. i tried all the usual stuff i could find: setting and resetting clock, date and time zone, deleting cache, rebooting several times... nothing helps.
i can't even set the google account, it says it can't communicate with google servers.
i really hope someone can help me, i really want to use this rom.