XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One M8 Antutu Benchmark Score

Tip us?

Xorok
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stajam View Post
I have noticed that my stock rom is much more responsive then that of Viper. I guess I am willing to sacrifice a little lag for all the customization I can do with Viper.
Sent from my Venomous HTC M8
You can do a lot on Stock with Xposed Framework installed too

toknitup420
Old
Thanks Meter 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by stajam View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post but I was curious if anyone is using ViperOne M8 1.5.0 ROM and checked their Antutu score. I absolutely love this ROM but I can't seem to get a very high score unless I am on stock ROM. ViperOne only getting a score of around 20,000. My stock ROM gets around 39,000. Any ideas on how to get this score up?
If this post is in the wrong place please feel free to move it. Thx.
Sent from my Venomous HTC M8
Be wary as antutu scores do not necessarily mean smooth and proper performance. Especially if your ROM has its own kernel that uses intellidemand. This will cause low scores however performance will still be great.
The Following User Says Thank You to toknitup420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blineboy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Are my scores correct for my one m8, in high developer mode i get a score with antutu x of 44713 it is and in antutu my score is 44696. Then my m8 not being in high developer mode in antutu x i get a score of 44959 and in antutu a score of 44850.