Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 50,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Android Questions and Answers] Android General Questions HERE Please

Tip us?

wilmens
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Isthere going to be an update for apps?

I noticed that all apps aren't fullscreen is anyone going to make an update to make the apps go fulscreen?

Behold
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrilliantMistake View Post
I give up

People STILL insist on starting new threads for ONE question.

I just don't know what's wrong with some folks... you try and help, but they don't help themselves
well maybe this thread will end all that. lol... maybe not... at least it will stop one or two of them.
-------------------------
Rgds

Behold - Touch HD (Blackstone) Owner
Previous Phones: Blue Angel, Magician, Wizard, Hermes, Kaiser, Diamond

TheBrilliantMistake
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmens View Post
I noticed that all apps aren't fullscreen is anyone going to make an update to make the apps go fulscreen?
Read more carefully...

You will find your answer.

CLUE: LCD Density

zakariae
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicalstep View Post
I wonder how many Touch HD users would be willing to pay for Android 2.1 ?

I guess the idea would be that you could start a fund to try and entice people who work for HTC and Google to come forward (anonymously of course) to help push things forward.
You could have milestones, with each milestone (once proven to work 100%) with a price on it's head.

I mean if enough people with the Touch HD were willing to contribute, we might end up with a significant fund, enough to entice the people you need.

I'm not saying the people who are hacking it at the moment shouldn't continue, it just makes sense to me that people who are in the know at HTC and Google might go out of their way to help for a bit of recompense.

Logicalstep
i think there are enough HD users who are interrested in this,, it sounds like a very good idea to me count me in 2!
Samsung Galaxy Tab : AOKP
Samsung Galaxy S3 : Stock ROM / custom Kernel

Fallen Spartan
Old
Moderator Committee - Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Thanks Meter 4301
Location: Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey

DONATE TO ME
I've stickied this thread and merged it with a number of others. Any queries on Android should be directed to this thread
If I have helped you, support Parkinson's
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” ~ John Lennon

Takkie1970
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Interested YES but how realistic is this?

I would love to have android on my HD but asking people from google and HTC to develop this is for both google and HTC like shooting in your own foot. I guess they rather sell us a new phone instead of lengthening the use of an existing phone they have sold already.
Do not get me wrong, if they want to do it, I am game, just can't see it happenening. We're depending on the XDA community to get this to work. Maybe we should all donate to the developers here, so we'll get results sooner. They have come so far already in a relatively short time.

Just my two cents,

JP

brodos123
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default setting and updates

The android development is going fast and there are often new realeses from http://htcandroid.xland.cz/
If I am just trying out a new kernel from http://glemsom.anapnea.net/android/htc-msm-android/ no setting are changed.

If an new realese is out, I do not know if I have to delete all old stuff and replace it with new realese.
Where are all my setting and apps stored? Apps are ok, but are there any registries or something elsewhere?

I use partitioned sd-card

TheBrilliantMistake
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan View Post
I've stickied this thread and merged it with a number of others. Any queries on Android should be directed to this thread
Muchos gracias!

I do like a tidy mind... it's a sign of sickness! ;)

Fallen Spartan
Old
Moderator Committee - Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Thanks Meter 4301
Location: Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrilliantMistake View Post
Muchos gracias!

I do like a tidy mind... it's a sign of sickness! ;)
Funny I always heard that a clean desk was a sign of a sick mind.......and my desks a mess!!
If I have helped you, support Parkinson's
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.” ~ John Lennon

parnunu
Old
Thanks Meter 11
"Waiting for SD Card" error

Now i use transcend class 6 8Gb
it get this error
i had try to fix in but can't

What card i shoud get to make my HD can run android.
(and what class is run best)