Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,615 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.0+][v1.3] Identiconizer! - Identicons For Your Contacts, [XPOSED] Optional

Tip us?

Pkt_Lnt
Old
Thanks Meter 1,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by tincho_rvp View Post
I do not understand is why this happens, nose to change the app in the account on each picture after not resynchronizes eg if the uninstall, this is not an error whatsapp mate, it is a serious error app by not make a backup of the photos of the current contacts and just be able to eliminate that option in the truth that I hope you can solve that problem and whatsapp is not clear and this is not because you say you do not control bone whatsapp not eh said that is their problem, rather it is problem of apk itself not having any notice on it, just post the changelog says something, thank you and hope you can fix it
It is a Whatsapp error, talk to them, GermainZ already stated he can not control what Whatsapp does. Probably best you delete Identiconizer. It works just fine for me on all my phone, Sliding Messaging, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter contacts.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active i9295 GSM /// [[ROM][WIP/Experimental][AOSP][4.4.4_r2] Google Edition for SGS4A (int'l) /// Gravity Box [KK]
Google Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM /// [ROM] [AOSP] Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.4] [KTU84P] /// Gravity Box [KK]
Google Nexus 7.2013 /// 4.4.4 [KTU84P] Stock KitKat (unlocked & rooted) /// Gravity Box [KK]

tincho_rvp
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt View Post
It is a Whatsapp error, talk to them, GermainZ already stated he can not control what Whatsapp does. Probably best you delete Identiconizer. It works just fine for me on all my phone, Sliding Messaging, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter contacts.
I do not say that all app malfunction, only that deleting photos from all contacts where you display them one by one then there is no way to return to normal although sincronize whatsapp, try it and I'll understand compraņero, try it with a contact from whatsapp albeit and you'll realize what I'm saying, so I still syncing everything else, all other accounts except whatsapp, eh not tested my sim card on another device maybe but I doubt there sincronize

Pkt_Lnt
Old
Thanks Meter 1,826
Quote:
I do not say that all app malfunction, only that deleting photos from all contacts where you display them one by one then there is no way to return to normal although sincronize whatsapp, try it and I'll understand compraņero, try it with a contact from whatsapp albeit and you'll realize what I'm saying, so I still syncing everything else, all other accounts except whatsapp, eh not tested my sim card on another device maybe but I doubt there sincronize
I do not and will not use Whatsapp. It is another brain dead bloatware pure evil Facebook megalopolis pile of $#!+

tl;dr it is not the responsibility of GermainZ to fix some other devs broken application.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active i9295 GSM /// [[ROM][WIP/Experimental][AOSP][4.4.4_r2] Google Edition for SGS4A (int'l) /// Gravity Box [KK]
Google Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM /// [ROM] [AOSP] Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.4] [KTU84P] /// Gravity Box [KK]
Google Nexus 7.2013 /// 4.4.4 [KTU84P] Stock KitKat (unlocked & rooted) /// Gravity Box [KK]

tincho_rvp
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt View Post
I do not and will not use Whatsapp. It is another brain dead bloatware pure evil Facebook megalopolis pile of $#!+

tl;dr it is not the responsibility of GermainZ to fix some other devs broken application.
I know, but nowhere whatsapp warned what would happen to me that you understand? perhaps other users up to tinker as I hize and they can spend the same, but if you do not use whatsapp me not be understood

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,401
Quote:
I know, but nowhere whatsapp warned what would happen to me that you understand? perhaps other users up to tinker as I hize and they can spend the same, but if you do not use whatsapp me not be understood
You used Identiconizer, explicitly selected all your contacts (even those who had a contact photo) then deleted all of their photos (that's what the delete button does — the tooltip explains it clearly). They're gone. I can't bring them back. Maybe WhatsApp will re-fetch them in a future sync, but I can't know that and I can't support you with it.

I can add a warning dialog to Identiconizer when the manual contacts picker is opened, but that's pretty much all I can do.

LudoGris
Old
(Last edited by LudoGris; 11th September 2014 at 10:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 89
The MIUI format is awesome. I have always loved that format and hope you can implement this as well. Basically it is just the contacts first and last name on a Google color instead of just the one letter. Could he with any font you like, but the one MIUI uses is a cursive handwritten font.
The Following User Says Thank You to LudoGris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Landraider17
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LudoGris View Post
The MIUI format is awesome. I have always loved that format and hope you can implement this as well. Basically it is just the contacts first and last name on a Google color instead of just the one letter. Could he with any font you like, but the one MIUI uses is a cursive handwritten font.
Ya me too love the style. Hopefully GermainZ will consider it for his next release. Keeping fingers crossed!!!