Metropcs Galaxy s5

Tip us?

jpizle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default change apn names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephunk View Post
I am running the T-Mobile Stock rom on my MetroPCS version GS5. The only difference is that I needed to change the APN from fast.tmobile.com to fast.metropcs.com. Everything works flawlessly.
how did you change the apns im on meto as well and i need to change those names.

thephunk
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Settings, mobile network, mobile network, access point names. Add a new one with the apn I listed and save.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thephunk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LowaEastSide
Old
(Last edited by LowaEastSide; 11th August 2014 at 02:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 90
Thumbs up Hey, Have a question.

Im hoping someone can tell me if i can use the Latest T-Mobile TWRP Recovery on the MetroPCS Galaxy S5, and if the MetroPCS DEFINITELY comes with the Bootloader UNLOCKED, im pretty sure it is UNLOCKED but figuard to ask just to be on the safe side, i dont want to go and brick my Cousins New S5 (SM-G900T1),, thanks in advance.
Retired: But keeping Because its a Classic ------>>>> G1, (Sold) G2, (Sold) My Touch, (Sold) HD 2, (Sold) HD 7, (Gave to my sister) Galaxy Tab P1000, (Sold) HP TouchPad, (Sold) Galaxy S2, (Sold) Galaxy S3, (Sold) Galaxy S4, (Sold) International Galaxy Tab 3 7' (T211), (Gave to my Wife) Note 2, International Galaxy Tab 3 8" T311 (Sold), --->>> Present Devices are the WONDERFUL ------->>>>> Note 3 & International Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4" 4G/LTE (T325)...

C.L. 2 L.E.S..

jpizle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default firmwares and modems

I should be fine to flash modems and firmwares from tmobile on my meto gs5 right? same towers....?

jpizle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
G thanks lol

jpizle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Incase anyone else was wondering you can. But you have to change apns