it turns out it still has the poweramp noise problem - has there not been a solution for it yet!?
would be happy to hear from you guys...
Hey guys, I have a few questions.
1) I just updated my ROM to the latest nightly using in-built OpenDelta updater (this is my first update since I'm using this ROM for 2 days only) and some of my apps like YouTube, Google Maps and Google Keep (and perhaps some others but I haven't noticed) got deleted. Does anyone know why this happened and how to prevent it? And it also enabled the apps which I've disabled previously?!
2) I think the updater downloaded the whole ROM (200+ mb size file on my SD card)...will it do it every time keep filling my memory up or just the first time?
3) Is the update zip/rom which I mentioned earlier also a backup of my system and apps or just a base for updates?
4) Is it better to update using in-built OpenDelta updater or using CyanDelta Updater from the playstore?
5) my calendar icon changed and the option to sync calendar is not present anymore under google sync options?!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|