Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,672 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[07.13]KingSenseDS Six 2.0.0|KitKat|Sense6|Sense6Tools,BootManager,ROOT,V iper4

Tip us?

nadjibshark
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy i bricked my htc desire 816w

Hello guys, I bricked my htc desire 816w dual sim mobile unicoml version. I can bring back my mobile back. I bought just few days ago and become greedy in rooting that phone and in the process, I bricked it.
i tried to flashboot the bootloader, now the phone restart repeatedly, & i can't access to bootloader but when i hold up+power i get access to recovery mode
i also tied to install the rom from system recovery<3e>
ALPS.KK1.V2.10 but i get error message !!!!
what should i do
plz help me

The_Greatest_Juan
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi, I'm looking to switch from my desire 601 to this bad boy. I'm just wondering if this Rom supports the virgin mobile variant. Being a total noon with this phone, I don't know what the variant codenames are or if the vm is dual SIM or single sim

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using XDA Free mobile app

FoxyDrew
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Juan View Post
Hi, I'm looking to switch from my desire 601 to this bad boy. I'm just wondering if this Rom supports the virgin mobile variant. Being a total noon with this phone, I don't know what the variant codenames are or if the vm is dual SIM or single sim

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using XDA Free mobile app
This ROM doesn't work on the VM version. However there is a working Cyanogen Mod ROM working for it. The only thing that doesn't work is video playback, and the fm radio. However developers are working hard on it, so these issues will hopefully be fixed soon. Check out the ROM here.
Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 (Clean ROM, ElementalX)
Phone: HTC Desire 816 (Beta CM11)
Etc.: Nexus 7 2012, Samsung Galazy s2 (both retired)