[ROM] VanirAOSP [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] [24/09]

Search This thread

f4n471c

Dec 5, 2012
The Problem did not exist in this Rom some Patches ago. And I did Not update the app. Also the issue des not exist on my nexus 7. So in my eyes it must be a Problem in the Rom.

Jhonzx

Oct 13, 2013
Igarapé
The Problem did not exist in this Rom some Patches ago. And I did Not update the app. Also the issue des not exist on my nexus 7. So in my eyes it must be a Problem in the Rom.

Well then, all our mobiles CM's have this problem, 'cause all the users i questioned, replied they have these youtube problems in all the other ROM's.

f4n471c

Dec 5, 2012
Yes, I tried a version from XDA Bit that does not work with ART. Does anyone know a Version, that is ART compatible.

wmfaiz

Jan 11, 2013
Sorry. But the problem of the video caused by ROM, but not the app. Also it doesn't play flash videos.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If you want to play flash videos, its obvious you need adobe flash player which doesn't support android 4.3 above

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
@vickyushu : im using 15/08 build and i have a problem with youtube: "There was a problem while playing Touch to retry".Last time when i used YouTube i didn't had any problem.I tried to clear cache + data of YouTube and still get same problem.I repeat,i didn't had this problem at begin.Any solution?

EDIT: i didnt read few pages back before posting,sorry.I know that if i will downgrade it will work with no problems.But why happen this on latest?

Last edited:

rol525

Aug 5, 2012
Use a lower version of youtube.

S advance is not the only one with that problem.

Top Liked Posts