Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,015 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][SGS5] TWRP Holofied - Black / Dark / Light / Play / XDA [10/09/14]

Tip us?

z31s1g
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,577

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Asmi View Post
You are all welcome.

Real Thanks to you @z31s1g for providing the most awesome TWRP themes.
You ain't seen nothing yet... [emoji6]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55366899
The Following User Says Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Al Asmi
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g View Post
You ain't seen nothing yet... [emoji6]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55366899
So cool man. I love it 😍😍😍
Tested it already on G900F, all working fine 😉 and I am going to keep it. Do you have a matching curtain for it?

I have 2 suggestions though :
1- I think the font on main screan, advance and reboot menus is a bit big, it will look better if you reduce it a little.
2- try to match the color of the menu icons with theme color and see how it works.

Last, would appreciate if your create a black theme.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Al Asmi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

z31s1g
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,577

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Asmi View Post
1- I think the font on main screan, advance and reboot menus is a bit big, it will look better if you reduce it a little.
2- try to match the color of the menu icons with theme color and see how it works.

Last, would appreciate if your create a black theme.
Thanks for your feedback.

The font is already smaller than in the very first versions of the theme. I like the current size, so no change there.

I decided against making the icons mathichng the highlight color, as it just becomes too much. The highlight then isn't a highlight anymore, but the dominating color. Also this would mean to have all main menu buttons (20 something of them) for each of the 15 colors, this would further bloat the zip size.

Black version will come, but it's the last on my list. Dark comes next, then a play-ish version, then a multirom compatible version.

Also I think that material doesn't work with the all blackishnes amoled users love. But we'll see once I give it a shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Al Asmi
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g View Post
Thanks for your feedback.

The font is already smaller than in the very first versions of the theme. I like the current size, so no change there.

I decided against making the icons mathichng the highlight color, as it just becomes too much. The highlight then isn't a highlight anymore, but the dominating color. Also this would mean to have all main menu buttons (20 something of them) for each of the 15 colors, this would further bloat the zip size.

Black version will come, but it's the last on my list. Dark comes next, then a play-ish version, then a multirom compatible version.

Also I think that material doesn't work with the all blackishnes amoled users love. But we'll see once I give it a shot.
Great work. I'm already in love with the light version, i think a dark and play ones will also look cool. If you happen to have a temp curtain for the light one i would appreciate if you pass it to me to repack the recovery with it until you release the final version.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Tags
holo theme, holofied, twrp, twrp 2.7.0.0